Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us What You're Cooking! (SUWYC) - Volume 42, SUMMER 2026

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Last night I made fried rice with Chinese sausage.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0443.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	1874647

    Comment


    • Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Appears to only be 38 ingredients, you must be slacking.

    • Ace
      Ace commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^ 🤣🤣🤣

    • cruiseplanner1
      cruiseplanner1 commented
      Editing a comment
      My buddy was a Chinese surgeon. He made me a stir fry and it had sausage in it. I asked him why he put sausage in a stir fry and he said you can use anything you want as I have learned since he told me that forty years ago.

    That looks like an awesome plate! The brisket burger has a great smoke ring, and those air-fried baby potatoes look perfectly crispy. I always enjoy checking out new burger toppings ideas because small changes can completely transform a great burger. Thanks for sharing this delicious meal​

    Comment


      Click image for larger version

Name:	20260806_110041.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	1874815
      Smoked Salmon on the MAK Pellet Grill this morning.

      Comment


      • Ace
        Ace commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful 😊

      • barelfly
        barelfly commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to make some smoked salmon! It’s been way too long! Those look great!

      TACOS!!!!!!!!! Of the leftover spareribs variety!!!!! Chopped onion, garlic, cheese and salsa made some great tacos!

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1120.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	1874966

      Comment


      • DTro
        DTro commented
        Editing a comment
        MMM tacos- But I'm disappointed that you had left over spare ribs-Ha!

      • bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Spare rib tacos for the win. Hopefully you removed the rib bone, I nearly broke my tooth.

      • barelfly
        barelfly commented
        Editing a comment
        DTro - one rack for just two of us, definitely going to have leftovers!!!!!!!

      Blackened grouper.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20260806_215622.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	1875010

      Comment


      • Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        theroc thank you!

      • cruiseplanner1
        cruiseplanner1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love Grouper. Your's sounds so good.

      • Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful plate! Man I love some blackened grouper

      Alaskan halibut over linguine with a butter, lemon and white wine sauce. Whew what a mouthful.
      Summer is in full force with the need to eat a lil lighter.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-523605816.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1875012

      Comment


      • barelfly
        barelfly commented
        Editing a comment
        You are crushing the fish cooks! Yum!!!!!!!!

      • Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        barelfly thanks man!

      • cruiseplanner1
        cruiseplanner1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful dish there

      Pork Belly on the Kamado

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7715.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	4.02 MB
ID:	1875133

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7721.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	3.31 MB
ID:	1875134

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7720.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	1875135

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7716.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	4.10 MB
ID:	1875136

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7719.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	1875137

      Comment


      • theroc
        theroc commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my

      • Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang!

      • SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding!!!

      Costco had whole boneless NY Strip loin roasts for $9.99/ lb (USDA Choice). So *I* have NY Strip steaks now. They are now vacuum sealed and in the freezer but I kept one out to cook for dinner. Quick meat, potatoes, and salad for a mid week dinner.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3027.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	1875146

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3033.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	1875147

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3007.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	1875148

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3005.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	1875149

      Comment


      • barelfly
        barelfly commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding pickup!

      • klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be in Costco over the weekend. Hopefully the sale is over lol

      • glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I have one wet aging right now from the same deal. Great looking cook.

      Mahi Mahi fillet seasoned with lemon pepper. Served on a corn and cabbage salad, along with a tomato cucumber salad. Quick and easy meal in this heat.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3050.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	1875258

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3058.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	1875259

      Comment


        I’ve loved my Ottolenghi cookbooks for years. Finally went to one of his restaurants last week in London. I, of course, loved it and had to buy that restaurant’s cookbook. Today is my first foray. I put some of our tomatoes to good use.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9521.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.23 MB ID:	1875262

        This tomato salad is super delicious and rests on a bed of wasabi mascarpone with herbs.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9538.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.02 MB ID:	1875263

        A pomegranate and walnut salsa
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9539.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.96 MB ID:	1875264

        To go over these FANTASTIC “burnt miso butterscotch” thighs.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9544.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	1875261

        Can’t wait to dig into this book.

        Comment


        • DTro
          DTro commented
          Editing a comment
          Boom and Bam! Tastebuds just exploded.

        • JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          DTro I gotta admit, it’s was really good. Even this morning cold was great.

        • Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! That looks killer!

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7048.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	7.29 MB
ID:	1875278 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3448.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	1875277 I had some double cut pork chops from Wild Fork thawed. I dry brined them for a few hours, then hit them with a generous dose of a favorite rub. Then on the Recteq at 250 until I pulled them at 145 IT. About 2 hours. Sauced with a black cherry bbq sauce from Kroger. Sorry but I forgot to take pics when they were done.

        Man, these were like roasts! HUGE. But they were really tasty. Juicy and tender too. Wild Fork comes through as usual. Again, sorry for forgetting the pictures of the finished product. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

        Comment


        • SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Was it the Berkshire or swift? I’m probably hitting WF after my co-op meeting tomorrow.

        • Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          SheilaAnn they were the standard pork. Not labeled as Swift though.

        More Friday night pizza. Trying to perfect cooking outside pizza. I have been “accessorizing” Mr. Cub (22” weber) to act like a pizza oven. I’m just not getting the browning I get with the inside oven. cheese was good, but I think I need to brush the edges with olive oil prior to hitting the grill.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0454.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	3.67 MB
ID:	1875300

        Comment


        sirloin of beef, sous vide. Served with hasdelback potatoes, broccoli and mushrooms. Bearnaise sauce. The steaks were finished with the afterburner method over charcoal grill ignighter.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20260807_181221.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	1875327 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260807_175503.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	1875328 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260807_175901.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	1875326 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260807_182113.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	1875329 A glass of Californian redwine on the side..

        Comment


        • barelfly
          barelfly commented
          Editing a comment
          YUM!!!!

        • Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes mam SheilaAnn 😆 Im not a bearnaise kinda guy... Thanks barelfly

        • Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll take a plate please!

        When I was a kid, on our hayrides, we called this a weinie roast ................. today, its " live fire cooking " 😉😊

        BTW, if you're watching your carbs, that bun is a Lewis Bake hot dog bun, it has 1 net carb. And its high fiber.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20260806_180103.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	1875342

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20260806_183135.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	1875343

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20260806_183241.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	1875344

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20260806_184028.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	1875345

        Comment


        • Michael_in_TX
          Michael_in_TX commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, you're spiral-cut game is on point.

        • klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          How is that Chipotle ketchup? I like melinda's hot sauces, I have never seen the ketchup

        • Lynn Dollar
          Lynn Dollar commented
          Editing a comment
          klflowers I love it, as I do most of Melinda's products. It has some heat on the back end, like other Melinda products, and its a nice change from the usual ketchup.

        Choice ribeye. Ordered Prime but them were out so Choice it is. Mushrooms sautéed in butter.

        Front seared on LSG Pellet Pooper. Finished in 200-F oven to 130-ish. Good charred flavour. Good way to use up my Pit Boss pellets.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20260808_154107.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	4.33 MB
ID:	1875521 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260808_154333.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	1875520

        Comment


        • Skip
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd eat that. Perfectly done!

        • SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Uuummmm…. This is reminiscent of a picture in Not Quite……

        • Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice!
          Last edited by Elton's BBQ; August 9, 2026, 04:40 AM. Reason: Typo

      Announcement

      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      0
      Guest
      Guest
      500
      ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
      7