Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are You Drinking RIGHT NOW? II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished some Red Dirt from Texas State Of Mind Coffee Co. Check out the seasoning on my cup. Thats years of hard work there...

Texas Organic Air Roasted Coffee. Medium Dark Roast Specialty Coffee. Texas State of Mind Coffee high-quality, true organic beans air roasted in our signature coffee blends.
    Attached Files

Comment

• WayneT
      WayneT commented
      Editing a comment
      Is “seasoning” what you call it when it ain’t washed enough? 😉 Seriously, is that from your black coffee remaining in the mug for hours without being touched, over the course of many years? I only drink one, rarely two, cups a day so doubt I’ll ever see such seasoning.

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it never sits. If drinking just coffee with no cream or sugar in an enamel steel cup you season it like a cast iron skillet or a mocha pot. WayneT

Brandy Old Fashioned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AEB5F045-78A6-4924-A6EC-AEA13E059409.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	1380190
    I was the resident bartender making these while up in WI.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Wayne, now I know you’ve visited our State. Some say this the Wisconsin State Drink. Enjoy.
      Jim

• WayneT
      WayneT commented
      Editing a comment
      Jfrosty27 I prefer the brandy ones to the whisky ones, along with all the garnishes, orange slice and cherries.

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Batch A123. A Valentine's gift from my much better half.

Name:	20230214_224750.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1380650

Comment

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s pretty good stuff from what I read! I haven’t seen that around my area. I did just pick up the toasted barrel bottle on Friday, which is good. Love seeing this!

• Whiskeyman53
      Whiskeyman53 commented
      Editing a comment
      barelfly, I haven't had the toasted barrel, it's on the list. The A123 barrel proof is an excellent Winter sipper. Lately I have been really enjoying the higher ABV's.

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      I picked up a bottle of the A123 a few weeks ago! Got lucky when I went into Total Wine

And like you, I’ve really enjoyed the higher ABV bourbons. I like the viscosity the higher ABVs provide. And thanks for the info on the MM barrels as well!

A little "chocolate milk" before I head to bed. Homemade Kahlua from a neighbor...
    Attached Files

Comment

A cup of coffee in between..

Name:	16770751827782411165392602767949.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1381557

Comment

Skaal!

Name:	16772516679813121879799852074602.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	1382479

Comment

Brewing up my morning cup of home roasted coffee

Comment

I like fine beer…
            Attached Files

Comment

Decisions, decisions

Name:	Resized_20230224_192444.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	1383669

Comment

• barelfly
                barelfly commented
                Editing a comment
                Some good bottles there! I did a KC comparison last night, enjoyed it!

• Whiskeyman53
                Whiskeyman53 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice selection, you have good taste.

Old Nesquik....not for the faint of heart
              Attached Files

Comment

Gin and Tonic. I crushed cucumbers in it!

Name:	F8BF9F38-C6E4-4C78-8B63-36893550811D.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1384072

Comment

• barelfly
                  barelfly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blinking Owl!!!!!!!

Just got up. A couple cups of Joe needed right now while I watch it rain outside.

Comment

My "whiskey guy " scored 1 bottle of Parker's Heritage and gave me first choice to purchase . After thinking about it I turned him down . Tonight my much better half surprised me with the bottle. She went back to the liquor store without me knowing and purchased it. She's a keeper and the bourbon is incredible.

Name:	20230302_214105.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	1386024

Comment

• barelfly
                    barelfly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ha! What surprise!!!! I was watching video reviews of double barreled bourbons last night. I don’t know if I’ve seen this on the shelves here, will have to look. And that is some proof!!

• Whiskeyman53
                    Whiskeyman53 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    barelfly, I let it sit and open up for about 20 minutes. It does not drink like a it's 132 proof.

Good morning AR!

Name:	16778336742854828648853915619821.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1386051

Comment

• HawkerXP
                    HawkerXP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good morning.

Friday!

Name:	16778631941528337524918311986492.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1386256

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here