Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are You Drinking RIGHT NOW? II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's 103 and feels like 108 and the only breeze in DFW is my Sea Breeze!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20260805_164848.jpg Views:	4 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	1874548
    Last edited by Purc; August 5, 2026, 04:04 PM.

    Comment


      Was in England for a week. Brought back a bottle of The King’s Ginger. It’s a delicious ginger liquor. Tried it out in a cocktail tonight - Ginger Gimlet. Really nice.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9511.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	1874556

      Comment


        A little Jim Beam neat.

        Comment


          Raa brewing Company.. ankerpils/ anchorpilsner
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20260807_144210.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	1875084

          Comment


          • Purc
            Purc commented
            Editing a comment
            I always enjoy looking at you enjoying a cold beer first thing in the morning due to our different time zones.

          • SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the random foot photo bombs……

          • Elton's BBQ
            Elton's BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yessire JCBBQ it is good! SheilaAnn haha!

          Had leftover pomegranate seeds so I made some juice to continue playing around with The King’s Ginger. This is a Ginger Pomegranate Sour. Delicious.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9528.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	1875307

          Comment


            Right now I am drinking Totally Naked and enjoying it immensely.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Beer.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1875784

            Comment


            • Szlbrgr
              Szlbrgr commented
              Editing a comment
              Friends and neighbors too!

            I love this in the Summer....

            Click image for larger version

Name:	20260809_155317.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1875820

            Comment


              Click image for larger version

Name:	Booze.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1876056Tried this today per recommendations from our fellow Pit members. Very good

              Comment


              • Szlbrgr
                Szlbrgr commented
                Editing a comment
                That was my dad's brand. I have purchased several myself

              • cruiseplanner1
                cruiseplanner1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Szlbrgr I will probably be purchasing it again. I did enjoy it

              Had this while I prepped my sushi…
              Not a massive “yellow” beer fan, so only had the one.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2026-08-12-143338.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	1876687

              Comment


                Taking advantage of some quiet down time.
                Enjoying a margarita whilst I bash out some noise on one of my keyboards. :-)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2026-08-12-160934.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1876749

                Comment


                  White Buffalo .................. from Matt Pittman
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20260815_181623.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1877501



                  Comment


                  • Skinsfan1311
                    Skinsfan1311 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After we toured the distillery,(in addition to the regular whiskey), they gave out glasses of the Buffalo Cream mixed with root beer. I don't care for sweet drinks, but it did taste pretty good.

                  • Lynn Dollar
                    Lynn Dollar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Skinsfan1311 I would guess, the root beer made it much sweeter than the coconut rum . I came close to mixing it with some espresso today.

                  • Skinsfan1311
                    Skinsfan1311 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lynn Dollar I don't care for coconut, or rum, but I'm sure that it would be great with espresso...

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20260816_141409.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	1877578

                  Comment


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1786891848696632317726114480223.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	1877595

                    Comment


                    • MBMorgan
                      MBMorgan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I assume from your photo that you have run out of Tou?

                    • Elton's BBQ
                      Elton's BBQ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well.. MBMorgan yessire..

                    Wondering what to do with your bottle of Fernet? Try an Industry Sour. Equal parts Fernet, green Chartreuse, lime juice and simple syrup ( I use about 1/2 SS). This is damn good!

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9626.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	4.08 MB
ID:	1879219

                    Comment


                      Jack Daniels Single Barrel Heritage Barrel

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20260822_165052.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	1879232

                      Comment


                      • Zman23
                        Zman23 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Skinsfan1311 The Jack Heritage is delicious and smooth! Good eye spotting the Old Grand Dad! I don't think I've had the standard 114, so I can't compare the two. The SiB is very good and at a reasonable price. If you like the OGD rye forward profile, I'd recommend this.

                      • Skinsfan1311
                        Skinsfan1311 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Zman23 Thanks! I love OGD114 & OGD BiB. When I find a bottle I'll do a SBS & report back. If you've never had it, the ODG BiB is one of the best values in bourbon around & I highly recommend it. People overlook some of those legacy whiskeys, (JD, Old GrandDad, Wild Turkey, etc), because that's what their Dad's or Grandparents drank. They don't know what they're missing.There's a reason that those distilleries & brands are still around

                      • Zman23
                        Zman23 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Skinsfan1311 I've definitely drank my fair share of OGD bib. For around $25, it makes a great old fashioned. Not a bourbon, but Rittenhouse rye has become my go to mixer. Also bib for under $30.

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    0
                    Guest
                    Guest
                    500
                    ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
                    7