Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm, I wonder where berkiii is?

Comment

Pull Ernest's name so he can invite us all over for dinner after he cooks on the new prize.

Comment

Craigar only if AR put the KBQ back on the list

Comment

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Since you already have one, just opt for the meat package. Or, you can pick the Backwoods Chubby and send it to me for Christmas.

• Ernest
          Ernest commented
          Editing a comment
          Ummm no. I want a second one hahahahaha!!

Just throwing this out there -- if you can not find the selected winner, I would be happy to step in and be this month's winner

Just trying to help where I can

I too drool over these prizes -- the Open Range always has me looking longingly.

Hope everyone has a great weekend -- I think I am doing a brisket flat on the PBC this weekend.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cgseymour View Post
          Just throwing this out there -- if you can not find the selected winner, I would be happy to step in and be this month's winner

Just trying to help where I can

I too drool over these prizes -- the Open Range always has me looking longingly.

Hope everyone has a great weekend -- I think I am doing a brisket flat on the PBC this weekend.

Cheers

He's got about 5 more days and if he doesn't respond you'll get another crack at winning!

Comment

Ernest think about us, the moderators. We're not eligible and never will be because we're employees! Members of our household aren't either, so no 'maybe my wife will win!' And I'd love a KBQ or a Saber gasser. I will never win, neither will Jerod nor Dave, etc. However, you still could win next! Suddenly your circumstances look much better!

Comment

• ribeyeguy
              ribeyeguy commented
              Editing a comment
              Here's a way around that. Sign up under an anonymous name and list my address as the shipping point. If you win I'll make sure you get it....really I will.

Any chance the Napoleon Prestige will make a reappearance in the list? (just in case I win this thing some day!)

Comment

So he's got one more day now? Or did he claim the prize?

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                He's got one more day. I wonder if he's checking his email... Who doesn't like free stuff?

This is not just free stuff, this is something special. At least that's how I see it.

Comment

Well Ernest it's not actually free

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, it is. You don't have to join the club to enter the GMG. We just give members an automatic entry. If you go to the GMG page there are rules at the bottom that tell people how they can sign up for a free entry.

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                Somebody pays for it

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                OK, in the spirit of "nothing is ever free" I'll concede somebody, somewhere, has paid in someway, for something

I have not seen any names posted with the exception of julys winner where should I be looking?

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                We started posting winners in July 2015, so all winners since then are somewhere in this thread.

Still no claim? Wow, somebodies gone be kicking themselves if they don't pick up on it. The suspense!

Comment

Who were the aug and sept. giveaway winners?

Comment

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We list all past winners on the GMG page and we announce them here in this thread.

Originally posted by w0nq View Post
                Still no claim? Wow, somebodies gone be kicking themselves if they don't pick up on it. The suspense!
                I believe we're going to be hearing from him very soon. He emailed this morning to let me know he's looking at the prize list.

Comment

Is the drawing on the 15th of each month?

Comment

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Usually a little earlier. If you're worrying that you need to monitor this thread all the time, don't be. We email the winners at the same time we post their name here in the thread. =)

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here