Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to check in here more often. Maybe I get blessed!

Comment

Lotteries are only legal if held by a government entity so we can't require payment to enter the Gold Medal Giveaway. That said, all Pitmaster Club members are automatically entered EVERY month for the Gold Medal Giveaway. The individuals that are taking advantage of the legal requirement that giveaways be "no purchase necessary" have to send in an entry every month. Not a whole lot of people do this, but random is random and this time around one of them happened to win. They have yet to respond so there is still a chance the prize will be re-assigned. I'll keep y'all posted.

Comment

Hopefully whoever won is a person who was checking out the site and intended to join after seeing its worth. They just got lucky and won before they joined. But I still believe in Santa too.

Regardless, I would hope that all who have won, have seen the value of the site and the information contained and have joined since winning.

I really appreciate it when someone who gets new equipment (won or purchased) posts their experience using it along with results (pictures). It helps all of us learn better cooking techniques and hopefully make smarter purchasing decisions.

Comment

I'd love to win, but the truth is my family and I have been blessed in life, and I could buy any of those that I want, if I really wanted them. Someone from the outside who might win, might also become a BBQ fanatic and help spread the word of good friends and good food. So, it's all good in the end.

But I still wouldn't mind winning!

Comment

David Parrish, you wrote "Yes, but so far hasn't responded. If we don't hear from them by the 24th we will pick again." is there a winner or another drawing?

Comment

LOL!! Weird cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
                David Parrish, you wrote "Yes, but so far hasn't responded. If we don't hear from them by the 24th we will pick again." is there a winner or another drawing?

We're picking again folks! Stay tuned. I'm just waiting to hear back from the company that runs the random selections process.

Comment

• richinlbrg
                  richinlbrg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GOOD!

Step on up Mr. Kuz! YOU are the next contestant in the Gold Medal Giveaway! What prize do you pick?

Comment

Congrats Kuz

Comment

GREAT, and CONGRATS KUZ

Comment

What we have a giveaway? No way... How cool is this?

Congrats Kuz
                      Last edited by Jon Solberg; November 25, 2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Rock on Kuz

Comment

What are the odds that Kuz doesn't show up?

Comment

Ernest where would you put them?

Comment

• Ernest
                              Ernest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              100% no show

• richinlbrg
                              richinlbrg commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No posts, no sign of any activity, so I'm guessing we'll have another drawing to look forward to!

This should be like Oprah.....

"YOU get a giveaway! YOU get a giveaway! YOU GET A GIVEAWAY! YOU ALL GET A GIVEAWAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!"

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here