Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

ME!! ha.

Well then, you'd better be feeling REALLY REALLY LUCKY, cause your name doesn't even make it into the hat

Mine doesn't either if it makes you feel any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Yno View Post
      You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

I have not won the lottery yet, or a Gold Medal Giveaway, so I guess I don't feel so lucky. But I have my health and a small portion of my sanity left!

And wine... don't forget the wine.

Comment

• Yno
        Yno commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what happened to the rest of my sanity!

I went to see a movie that they held a raffle at some time ago.... Nice prizes too... Three people showed up, including me... Needless to say, I didn't win. In fact, I don't think I've EVER won a drawing of any kind. But hope springs eternal!
      Last edited by JPP; January 6, 2016, 09:36 AM. Reason: Typos typos typos

Comment

• jholmgren
        jholmgren commented
        Editing a comment
        I went to the premier event of the new Star Wars movie with a vendor. They held a drawing for one of the little remote-control BB-8 droids. I think that is the first thing I've ever actually won in a drawing. I wasn't even really paying attention.

I have a charity meat raffle that i'm planning on attending on the 23rd. I think my odds will be better there. mainly Costco items, with the "Big Kahuna" being a large whole angus ribeye... (last one i saw in the store was $185.00). lots of other good items, on down to the six pack of chicken boobs. about 20 items in all, and i have to sit in a bar waiting for each round to occur. Damn the bad luck.

Comment

I know the suspense has been killin y'all so without further adooooooo..... specialshake come on down you're the next contestant in the Gold Medal Giveaway! And by contestant I mean you just have to go to the prize page, pick out what you want, and let us know! Congratulations!

Comment

specialshake, Congratulations! Eat Well and Prosper! Enjoy your new toy! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Congrats specialshake!

Comment

Congrats specialshake

Comment

Wow! I just found out I won the Gold Medal Giveaway! While its not as awesome as the $1.4 billion powerball jackpot it is still pretty frickin' awesome. Its especially cool because I didn't know I entered. My wife cautioned me that it might be some sort of scam LOL, but I told her I didn't think the Amazing Ribs people would scam me. I would like the JNR4 gas grill. Timely also as my 10 year old weber genesis is in sad shape. Thanks again!
                Last edited by specialshake; January 11, 2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome!!! Congrats man!!!

FYI- go read some of the horror stories of folks who have won the lottery. We have NO such stories.

• Powersmoke_80
                  Powersmoke_80 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  specialshake Congrats, As a perk of the pitmaster club you are automatically entered monthly.

LOL!! specialshake I think you broke the response record. Congratulations!!

Comment

Awesome, congratulations specialshake !

Comment

Originally posted by specialshake View Post
                    Wow! I just found out I won the Gold Medal Giveaway! While its not as awesome as the $1.4 billion powerball jackpot it is still pretty friction' awesome. Its especially cool because I didn't know I entered. My wife cautioned me that it might be some sort of scam LOL, but I told her I didn't think the Amazing Ribs people would scam me. I would like the JNR4 gas grill. Timely also as my 10 year old weber genesis is in sad shape. Thanks again!

I'll send a little light paperwork to you this evening for you to complete.

Don't worry, it's not a scam.

Comment

Congratulations specialshake. Awesome!!

Comment

specialshake Nice choice, enjoy the grill

Comment

i am new.where do you find out about gold medal prizes?

cfairall

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here