Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokin.Briget, Congratulations! 👍👍👍👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Ya might wanna start working on the next draw.

Comment

Wow! What a surprise! Thanks Amazing Ribs for this amazing opportunity, and just in time for Christmas! It was tough to decide... the Backyard Chubby was looking good, but I already have a dedicated smoker that worked overtime at Thanksgiving. I needed a replacement grill for the rusting old Weber deteriorating from the salty air at the beach. My choice is the Modern Home Products WNK Gas Grill.

Comment

A winner of a choice for this year's Christmas winner. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin.Briget View Post
            Wow! What a surprise! Thanks Amazing Ribs for this amazing opportunity, and just in time for Christmas! It was tough to decide... the Backyard Chubby was looking good, but I already have a dedicated smoker that worked overtime at Thanksgiving. I needed a replacement grill for the rusting old Weber deteriorating from the salty air at the beach. My choice is the Modern Home Products WNK Gas Grill.

Nice choice! Be on the lookout for another email from me

Comment

One post.....ever, hahaha and it was to collect her prize. . Hahahahahahaha. To me the gold medal prize is mearly a nice perk to the wonderful place that The Pit has become. However, I am beginning to think that once you post more than 5 times, your disqualified from the drawing. Not to take anything away from Smokin.Briget but, it would be cool if one of the regulars would win sometime. Oh well its not the real reason we "Regulars" are here anyway. Congratulations to Smokin Briget on the bisg win. You made a great choice. Enjoy!!
              Last edited by Spinaker; December 12, 2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
                One post.....ever, hahaha and it was to collect her prize. . Hahahahahahaha. To me the gold medal prize is mearly a nice perk to the wonderful place that The Pit has become. However, I am beginning to think that once you post more than 5 times, your disqualified from the drawing. Not to take anything away from Smokin.Briget but, it would be cool if one of the regulars would win sometime. Oh well its not the real reason we "Regulars" are here anyway. Congratulations to Smokin Briget on the bisg win. You made a great choice. Enjoy!!
                It'll happen. But, some folks aren't into forums, they join to support the site, BBQ Relief, etc . They have just as much an impact on the well being of AR as our regular posters. We sure hope though that they'll join in the conversation one day!

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
                  It's easy to think that way, but the Gold Medal Giveaway is a function of the Amazing Ribs website, not The Pitmaster Club. The benefit of being a Pit member is not having to register for the drawing every month. It would be really fun if a regular poster would win, but even regular posters are a very small percentage of total Pit members.
                  Last edited by Mosca; December 13, 2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Mosca Well said.

Comment

Congratulations Smokin.Briget ! Happy smoking during the holidays.

Comment

I get it. Just merely an observation.

Comment

I win every time I am on this site, the knowledge is priceless

Comment

• Spinaker
                            Spinaker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So diplomatic.

It's almost that time again... Who's feeling lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
                            It's almost that time again... Who's feeling lucky?
                            ME!! ha.

Comment

You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

I have not won the lottery yet, or a Gold Medal Giveaway, so I guess I don't feel so lucky. But I have my health and a small portion of my sanity left!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here