Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had a choice, I'd go with the Backwoods Chubby myself. I have been eyeing their line for years

Comment

Sir_Gibby have you made your decision? We all want to know!

Comment

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker is pretty close to Sir_Gibby on the ole Rolodex... I guess it could happen. You'd be good enough to forward it on to The Gibster, though, right?

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I couldn't do that to him. That thing is just to cool. David Parrish .......but then again it is that cool so that might cause a huge moral dilemma and my head might explode.

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker I'll triple check the address just to make sure you don't have to deal with your head exploding. It's the least I can do.

Man, if I won this son of a gun I would take the cooking class, the one with Scottie Johnson in Chicago. All that other stuff you can buy, but the knowledge, the hands on stuff, that's one of a kind.

Comment

We've got another winner! GrumpyTechie come on down you're the next contestant in the Gold Medal Giveaway! Don't worry, there's actually no contest. All you have to do is tell us which prize you want, and you get it! You have until 9/17/2015 to let us know, or we'll have to pick another winner.

Comment

congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats GrumpyTechie

Comment

Ditto fro Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Free is the right price! Congratulations GrumpyTechie ...🍻

Comment

I am honored to be the August winner and in fact my birthday is in late August so this is double special. I am going to choose the Snake River Farms BBQ Package And Ergo Chef 6 Piece Knife! After all this may be the only time I get to try a Kobe brisket!! I hope I don't screw it up on my Komodo Kamado! Yes I bought the most expensive clay pot made! Not sure why, the meat tastes just like it did when cooked on my BGE but it sure is pretty!!

Comment

• BDC
                    BDC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I remember back in the 80's & 90's when the "Big Green Egg" was the big boy on the block...that Komodo Kamado you have is the most gorgeous kamado-style cooker i've ever seen! Maybe when I retire...lol

Awesome, congrats GrumpyTechie !!

Comment

Congrats GrumpyTechie! That's a heck of a prize pack for a guy who's already got some great cookers!

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyTechie View Post
                      I am honored to be the August winner and in fact my birthday is in late August so this is double special. I am going to choose the Snake River Farms BBQ Package And Ergo Chef 6 Piece Knife! After all this may be the only time I get to try a Kobe brisket!! I hope I don't screw it up on my Komodo Kamado! Yes I bought the most expensive clay pot made! Not sure why, the meat tastes just like it did when cooked on my BGE but it sure is pretty!!

Welcome to The Pit GrumpyTechie! We're glad you're here. I'll be sending you a little homework shortly so we can get that prize package off to you. Congrats!

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Homework? Did I hear homework? I've been pretty lax with my homework assignments lately, trying to be the "cool" teacher, lol. I think he'll like your homework much much better!

Oh, killer! You will LOVE it!

Comment

Congrats Grumpy. Expect some pics of that Kobe brisket.

Comment

Congratulations GrumpyTechie and welcome aboard! We would like to see pictures.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here