Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the KBQ is gone. I would get the Good One. I saw one last weekend in our BBQ supply store, Quetopia. Very well made, solid and just a cool set up. I really like those babies.

Comment

They should replace the KBQ with a Lang.

Comment

Ok, I appeared...and appreciate the words of encouragement from everybody. lol. I believe I'll chose the high quality knife set from Ergo Chef. A very nice surprise as xmas has come early for me. Thanks again amazingribs.com. Happy smoking.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats berkiii! Enjoy your prize. Hopefully we can see you around sharing some pics of them in action and what they help you create!

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations, enjoy your Knife Set! 👍👍👍👍👍 Dan

Originally posted by berkiii View Post
        Ok, I appeared...and appreciate the words of encouragement from everybody. lol. I believe I'll chose the high quality knife set from Ergo Chef. A very nice surprise as xmas has come early for me. Thanks again amazingribs.com. Happy smoking.

Great choice! We'll send you an email to get things rolling.

Comment

Okay guys & gals....sure would like to win my 1st prize ever for my Birthday this month ..... Please, pretty please, with sugar on it....I'm being a nice boy (for an old fart).

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            barney, You're Not Old If You Still Can? 😙😚😖😚😙. Dan

I noticed one of the giveaways is a Good One. I've had an original Good One for quite a few years and love the thing. A couple of years ago I was wandering through a local hardware store and came across a Good One and thought WTH is going on. It had the Good One name on it but the quality compared to the Original was--well in my opinion lacking-and lacking a lot. Long story short--the Good One was bought out and rebirthed. Made to sell cheaper than the original. Original Good Ones can still be purchased but under a different name. These are what Good One Grills were originally. I've dealt with this store for a lot of years. They were some of the first if not THE first to sell the original Good One. The grills in this link are called Xtreme BBQ. Pricey but quality made. I own the 30'' and love the thing.

Comment

I know it's late, but congrats Berkiii; a nice knife set will be a gift that keeps on giving. Maybe it's just cause I'm ready for breakfast but boy do I get drooly scrolling over these gold medal give aways...

Comment

This month's Gold Medal Giveaway winner is Sandra Chance! Sandra ( mschance here in The Pit), you have until 11/17/2015 to review the prize list and let us know what you want. We hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

Congrats mschance

Comment

Congratulations mschance

Comment

mschance, Congratulations from Fargo ND! 👍👍👍👍👍 Dan

Comment

I f she doesn't show up, I'm nominating myself to get her prize and promise to keep it safe.

Comment

I forget, if it isn't claimed does the month get skipped or is a new name drawn?

Comment

I believe they draw again.

Comment

For every GMG winner that doesn't respond a rack of ribs loses its bark. People, please, think of the ribs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here