Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2015 - June 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosca View Post
    Man, if I won this son of a gun I would take the cooking class, the one with Scottie Johnson in Chicago. All that other stuff you can buy, but the knowledge, the hands on stuff, that's one of a kind.

You can pay for the class with Scottie too. Best of all, part of the fee goes to charity and is tax deductible.

Comment

Well, its the 12th of Oct. Just so ya'll know, my birthday is next month & my Medicare starts next month. My pension & SS checks keep getting smaller....just a little KBQ would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by barney View Post
        Well, its the 12th of Oct. Just so ya'll know, my birthday is next month & my Medicare starts next month. My pension & SS checks keep getting smaller....just a little KBQ would be nice.

Stay tuned barney. Winner should be announced pretty soon =)

Comment

Wait a minute! The KBQ is off the list?!

Comment

Our July Gold Medal Winner, Rob Gibson, selected the KBQ for his prize. As you know Ernest, Bill is peddling as fast as he can to keep up with orders. Maybe when he gets caught up, we'll be able to offer it again.

Comment

• Ernest
              Ernest commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. He's got a neighbor helping him out now.

berkiii - Congratulations!!! You're our October 2015 Gold Medal Giveaway winner! We can't wait to hear which prize you'll select!

Comment

No lie, I was going over the prizes, and literally felt drool running down my chin. Too funny......Think it was that stinkin' brisket that took the drool over the edge.

Comment

• Ernest
                Ernest commented
                Editing a comment
                Why torture yourself, you'll never win. LOL

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                I have no problem being super excited for other people. I've been well experienced when it comes to this with deer hunting and promotions at work. Ernest

LOL!! berkiii joined June 19, last activity June 19.

Comment

• Beefchop
                Beefchop commented
                Editing a comment
                At least we know the system isn't rigged!

Maybe use a minimum post count to qualify.

Comment

berkill, Congratulations I envy you!👍 Dan

Comment

Cheef I'm not really bothered by it, just looks weird that most winners are not really activate.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                    Jerod Broussard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    78 current users. Most ever active was 302 on July 15th. Better chance of someone you don't see around much winning, statistically.

Hi Ernest it really doesn't bother me much either.
                  I'm kind of content BBQ gear wise right now.
                  Only thing on my want list is that Fast Eddie.
                  I'm a patient man--I will own it someday!!

Comment

Cheef I want another KBQ, that's how I found out that it was taken off the list. HAHAHA!!

Comment

Congrats berkiii it's a darn shame you can't pick the KBQ

Comment

• David Parrish
                        David Parrish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There's still PLENTY of awesome prizes up for grabs

Originally posted by Cheef View Post
                      Maybe use a minimum post count to qualify.
                      The Pitmaster Club has many benefits, one of which is our forum we lovingly call The Pit. Many folks sign up for The Pit, some sign up for other reasons. Whether or not they want to use the forum, though, they still have rights to the Gold Medal Giveaway. Different Strokes for Different Folks so the saying goes.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here