Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us What You're Cooking - 7/16/2014 through 3/13/2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marauderer View Post
    I think I will join you and smoke a Big Bird also.
    It will be my first in the Rec Tec.

Comment

Last weekend was turkey smoking. This weekend I'm going to jump on my brisket practice for the one competition I do in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlock View Post
        Last weekend was turkey smoking. This weekend I'm going to jump on my brisket practice for the one competition I do in March.

Gotta love practice. Especially if it gives you a chance to spend time with that Maker's Mark

Comment

My son is turning 3 this weekend. Big Worm will be in action to assist Mr PBC. Oxtail, ribs, chicken. Planning on putting a twist on hot dogs. I'm baking his cake on Friday. Be on the look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernest View Post
            My son is turning 3 this weekend. Big Worm will be in action to assist Mr PBC. Oxtail, ribs, chicken. Planning on putting a twist on hot dogs. I'm baking his cake on Friday. Be on the look out.

Imma Lookin!

Comment

Practicing chicken for the Dana Point cook off

Comment

This weekend i'm going to do some Pig Candy this weekend for the first time.

Comment

Cam, you gonna have any veggies with that like, uhhhhhh Bacon?(the other vegetable)

Comment

Originally posted by Marauderer View Post
                    Cam, you gonna have any veggies with that like, uhhhhhh Bacon?(the other vegetable)

If I slap some of that Pig Candy on some bread would that count as a veggie?

Comment

Originally posted by cdnichol View Post

In my book, yes!

Comment

Originally posted by cdnichol View Post

Absolutely!!

Comment

I'm thinking chicken on a kettle. Salt/fire. Thats it.

Comment

Cooking two butts tomorrow for my first camp out with the Scouts. Making some cornbread today in my cast iron skillet for dinner tomorrow. Made the East Carolina sauce and will have some commercial sauce available as well for the butts. Didn't have the time make a batch of my usual KC sauce.

Comment

The missus picked these up yesterday on sale for $7.99 a lb. She salted them and I'll be cooking them when I get home later today. I've been out of town all week so looking forward to getting back to my grills

3.7 lbs of Angus Ribeye!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	20686

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                                Jon Solberg commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Oh MY!!!!!!!

Safe travels.
                                Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 26, 2014, 06:40 AM.

• Huskee
                                Huskee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Holy smokes how'd I miss these?

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              I'm thinking chicken on a kettle. Salt/fire. Thats it.
                              Jon, you always do the most complicated recipes and they come out so well. One of these days you need to tells us the secret of how you do it.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                                Jon Solberg commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ya know sometimes thats just all ya need. Chicken, salt,fire. A little grilled Romaine salad and a nice Pinot Grigio.

• Marauderer
                                Marauderer commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I agree completely. Every once in a while I am saturated with seasonings and have to fix something Commando. The salad and wine really compliment it.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here