Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rancho Gordo Beans and Bean Club

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    fzxdoc you are correct, the latter!

• fzxdoc
    replied
    I'm so glad you'll be there to give us the chef's eye view of the goings on, SheilaAnn . Is it just me or is Steve Sando's beanathon getting bigger and more elaborate year by year? I'm thinking the latter, for sure.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• DaveD
    commented on 's reply
    That's... a lot of beans! A veritable hill of beans, if I may make so bold.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my!!!!

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    And that’s about half! We had already stocked the shelves. I’ll take more pictures tomorrow. I’m thinking a new thread to celebrate out event at the end of the month.

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    The LOOT!!!!!!!!!!

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    BEANS!!!

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    It’s happening!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1944.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1477693

Leave a comment:

• Alan Brice
    commented on 's reply
    I had the same thing happen to me. The box was beat all to heck. the beans that were spilled were the "Ayocote Morado Beans". The other varieties all weighed in around 16oz. After scooping up all the AMB, I weighed what was there, couple oz short.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    That has happened to me a couple times. Both times they sent me a new bag when I notified them about it.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here