Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pig Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations, BBQBryan, on choosing that new Rec Tec. It sure gets high marks on this website. Have a lot of fun smoking on it.

Kathryn

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    BBQBryan, congrats on the new smoker. Now fire her up and lets get going!! Remember to post pics in the show us what you're cooking thread.

• BBQBryan
    commented on 's reply
    I purchased a Rec Tec340! I can't wait to get it!!!

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    Pun intended , BBQBryan ? Enjoy that new smoker! What kind did you get?

Kathryn

• BBQBryan
    commented on 's reply
    These look great! I cant wait to try these. I just purchased my first smoker yesterday. This will be one of the first things I will take a shot at!

• Spinaker
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdog View Post
    A friend made these the other day. WOW! Stoopid tasty!

We dubbed them "Blasphemy Shots." Not only because of the "&@#d@mn these are good!" comments, but because he's Jewish. O_o
    Pork AND shrimp? Whaaat?! Clearly not a seriously practicing Jew. LOL
    All the rules go out the window when you are making these.

Leave a comment:

• surfdog
    replied
    A friend made these the other day. WOW! Stoopid tasty!

We dubbed them "Blasphemy Shots." Not only because of the "&@#d@mn these are good!" comments, but because he's Jewish. O_o
    Pork AND shrimp? Whaaat?! Clearly not a seriously practicing Jew. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
    You got my attention!
    You gotta try these, they are so good. And people love them.

Leave a comment:

• Bluegill
    replied
    You got my attention!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see you back, it seems like long time.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Pig shots all around folks!!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! This was one of my favorite days!

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Nice to see your post, richinlbrg ! Welcome back.

Looks like you had a fun cook yesterday. I'd be down for those pig shots--how did you like them? Did the bacon get nice and crispy?

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    GREAT timing on your bump, Spinaker ! A small rack of baby backs and the first batch of pig shots.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Bacon wrapped anything is a favorite around here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here