Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Brisket Recipe Ever - Cooking with Randy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Brisket Recipe Ever - Cooking with Randy

For those uninitiated, those with intermediate skills or those who just need to tweak their game, this video is for you.....

This works for me. I learned this method at BBQ Grilling School, Smoking 101.
    It turns out the spilled Rubs and Seasonings burn and goes up in flames adding a unique flavor and aroma.

I BBQ Therefore I Am

P.S. You know you are going to create a great bark because of the black-chared smoke billowing from every orifice the cooker has.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; June 8, 2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

He was a little light on the rub, other than that….that’s just how I do mine.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea his use of yellow mustard as a binder was spot on. A tad more L&P would have been what I'd recommend.

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        He didn't put rub on the sides and ends. He must think that the fat will render (not sure he knows what that means) and baste (same with that word) the sides and ends.

" you can either agree with me or be wrong,it’s up to you" 😂 my new favorite saying

Comment

• TripleB
        TripleB commented
        Editing a comment
        I've always liked "those who think they know it all, annoy those of us who do"

Answers quite a few questions for me. I've got a full packer in the freezer! Thanks Troutman

Comment

Excellent !!!!!
        haven’t had a good laugh like that in awhile

Comment

Is Randy a member ? Just wonderin.

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            NO but I'd gladly nominate him. A PM to Meathead for a personal invite is in order !!!

Don't know if anyone noticed, it was very apparent in the riding mower scene. He had the best mullet hairdo ever. I really want to find out who his hair dresser is, mullets like that should make a comeback

Comment

His hair dresser is the same guy who fixes his car & cleans his gutters, easy.

Comment

Viligence!

Comment

Very good!

Comment

That is Nine minutes and Thirty-two seconds I will NEVER get back....

Comment

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I find myself posing that same statement more & more lately.

I like how his frozen brisket just drinks up the natty light...

Comment

Soooooo tempted to throw a frozen number on the pellet. Anyone have a spare $200 so I can at least get 10 pounder from wolly world??

Comment

"you can either agree with me or be wrong! It's your choice."

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here