Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite beer is a cold one -- I track them on untappd to keep notes.

Comment

I want a beer just like the beer that pickled dear old Dad.

Comment

Every year I buy about 5-6 cases at Costco.

The rest of the year it's Colt 45

Attached Files

Comment

• SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Love hacker pschorr!!!

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Saw the first of the Oktoberfest today. Yuengling.

• Beefchop
          Beefchop commented
          Editing a comment
          Works every time.

I have entered the world of Belgians again. I can’t pick one style or recipe. But, I’m pretty tired of what even the craft industry’s movement in joining in let’s all brew the same thing.
        Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 17, 2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I gotta say I love all sorts of beer and am a equal opportunity offender on many diffrent varieties. But, that being said my hands down is Sierra Nevada pale ale. Good in winter and summer alike.

Comment

• RichieB
            RichieB commented
            Editing a comment
            That's in the fridge now. Very good brew.

Free.....

Comment

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            Cold!

• Red Man
            Red Man commented
            Editing a comment
            Strong!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hairoun.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1078142

Comment

As far as local beers go, either Parish Envie, or LA31's Biere Pale or their Acadie.
            Attached Files

Comment

Coors light

Comment

Lately I’ve been enjoying Imported Pilsner style beers. Really refreshingly easy to drink in summer. Expls: Pilsner Urquell from the Czech Republic and Bittburger from Germany. Others as I find them.

Comment

I'm not much for craft beer. I have one speed (fast and steady) so I tend to keep it on the light side: Coors light, Labatts, and Miller are typical. If I get to Wisconsin I'll indulge with New Glarus - Spotted Cow.

Comment

• tmaan235
                    tmaan235 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Spotted cow baby! Good beer!

I'm a stout/porter man myself though I will admit to really liking a lot of sours as well. They remind me of eating unripened wild plums when I was a kid.

Comment

• tmaan235
                    tmaan235 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love porters!!
                    They don't love me though, gout unfortunately.

A recent beer pour that I really enjoyed. I like a lot of their beer, but this one is sensational.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	D6E32617-812D-4356-8317-CA83FB493937.jpeg
Views:	149
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	1079058

Comment

I don't have a favorite taste. In addition to the taste, it is important to me that the beer looks presentable. I will never buy a can of beer if I see that its packaging is nondescript.
                    I was thinking of opening my own small business in this direction. After all, beer is one of the most popular products. I even looked at https://www.belmark.com/blog/beer-labels/, how to attract people's attention to beer. By the way, as I wrote above, the main thing in beer is a presentable appearance. After all, when buying, a person cannot try it, but only see it.
                    Last edited by heathterry; October 6, 2021, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I have about one beer a year and it’s usually a Corona in a Mexican restaurant.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                        HawkerXP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This guys membership needs to be reviewed!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here