Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An open one.

Comment

free better if cold

Comment

Way back in the good old days, at least what I can remember of them, I really enjoyed Black Bavarian from Sprecher Brewing. You have to find it on tap because it doesn't do well sitting in bottles. Most offerings from The Shakespeare Brewery were also good.

Comment

SO many to choose from. I always say that my 2 favorites are the kind you buy and the kind that I buy. More specifically though, I am a sucker for a legit Kilkenny in draft. Hard to find in the US, though not impossible. Outside of that, pretty much anything from the brewer Stillwater Artisanal. Also, hard to find these days. If you do see it though, I recommend the brew "A Saison Darkly," "Autumnal," "Existent," and "Of Love & Regret." All older brews that I’m not sure they make anymore. But they were awesome.

Comment

More beer is the answer!!! That is everyone's favorite.
            Last edited by Mark V; January 15, 2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I like when I turn out a successful home brewed (commonly called Pensioner P1ss round here) IPA. Still fine tuning the process but slowly getting the hang of it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guinness As Usual.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	974804

Comment

• RustyHaines
                  RustyHaines commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Bonsey ! Spot on Sir. Irish mother's milk I say.

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  RustyHaines Older models like me cain't run proper on no 87 Octane Unleaded lol!!!

(Start to knockin, goin up hills, an such...)

Aye! Mother's Milk, indeed, me boyo!

An Aussie beer Kosciusko super cold on tap same for Tooheys perhaps it was the down-under ambiance? But the frosted tappers were too inviting. Ugh many a beer too many.

Comment

I'll take a Smithwicks in the winter, Osiris (from an Indiana brewery named Sun King) in the Summer, Boddingtons anytime.

Comment

Since "more" & "free" came up...

The only thing better than drinking for me
                    Is when I'm drinking with you
                    And we're drinking for free

Comment

Root/Birch.

Comment

Kiltlifter from Four Peaks Brewing in Phoenix. I used to buy a half-barrel keg to put in my kegerator but found myself drinking a half-gallon most nights. That’s four pints. There’s the catch to having an almost unlimited supply of beer!
                        p.s. it’s a Scottish export ale.
                        Last edited by Bruceski44; January 17, 2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
                          Jfrosty27 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Four pints? Sissy. 🤣😂😁

• surfdog
                          surfdog commented
                          Editing a comment
                          A friend from AZ introduced me to that one...quite tasty.

My favorite beer depends on the time, place and reason.
                        Having beer after mowing the lawn would be a PBR.
                        On those hot summer days the beer of choice is Narragansett Lager or Narragansett Del's Shandy out of Rhode Island.
                        Grilling over a hot grill in the summer heat the favorite is Bud Light served from a pitcher with an ice filled insert.
                        A long smoke would depend on the meat, beef ribs or chuck roast brings out the Lone Star. Pork ribs, or pork loin is when Sam Adams Boston Lager becomes my favorite.
                        Narragansett Octoberfest is in hand when the grill and smoker is used in the fall and winter.
                        On those nights sitting by the fire pit my favorite is Founders Porter or Mayflower Porter from a local brewery.
                        In the house is mostly bourbon and rye whiskies.
                        I like to have fun with the style and brand according to what I'm doing at the time and usually is only on the weekends due to my work schedule.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                          HawkerXP commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There is a man with a plan!

Abita Turbodog
                        Dragon Stout (Jamaica)

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mark V View Post
                          More beer is the answer!!! That is everyone's favorite.
                          Agree. However, if I were to talk about my favorite beer, I think it would take me a long time to decide which it is. However, I'm a big fan of Belgian beer, especially Duvel beer. Duvel is a natural beer with a subtle bitterness, a refined flavor, a distinctive hop character, and a pleasant sweet taste of alcohol. I also like non-alcoholic beer. Not long ago, I came across this store http://free-beer.co.uk, and I made some orders. They have a good beer, and my wife likes it. She is more into non-alcoholic beer.
                          Last edited by Genos; August 16, 2021, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• RonB
                            RonB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you are for real, I apologize in advance, but we get a lot of spammers trying to sneak in by posting on old threads. So, if you are truly interested in what this site has to offer because you like to grill and/or BBQ, welcome and tell us what you are cooking on and what you like to cook.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here