Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rack of Pork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rack of Pork!

I have a rack of pork just sitting around waiting for me to do something with it. So, trimmed the fat cap off, salt marinade for an hour, then olive oil and Memphis Dust. Sitting in the fridge. Going on ye old Hasty Bake in an hour, or so. Already drooling.

wow, is it frenched or just got some extra handles?

Comment

Nope, it's frenched ... set up like a rack of lamb. Never had pork loin that way. It came from a friend who is a meat buyer for a warehouse chain that I shall not mention the name of. Was a sample from one of his suppliers. My friend wants to know how I'm going to cook it, if I like it, etc. So, I did it using the same basic approach as a pork loin. Salt marinade, then Memphis Dust, now on the grill at 350 and just got hit with first round of applewood smoke.

Comment

That is sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

Comment

MMMMMmmmmmm [drool]

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here