Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26-30 People, How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to the races!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Go Man Go!!!

Comment

That's gonna be outstanding! It's a good thing you're doing texastweeter!

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I think my youngest is getting hungry...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Reckon so...

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang, I remember when I had a young'un that young .... too cute.

Time to eat!

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

cooking down my sauce, and ran out of one key ingredient... ok, which one of you is running to the store at midnight to get some Worcestershire sauce?

Comment

Awesome job! Way to go TT, I keep powdered Worcestershire in the pantry.

Comment

• texastweeter
                    texastweeter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wait, what???? Elaborate please? Flavor good? I assume that it keeps long. How big of a bottle is it? Where do you get it?

• Powersmoke_80
                    Powersmoke_80 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    texastweeter Yes good flavor, add to rubs instead of liquid, I had bought for making my jerky recipe that friends requested along with Molasses granules. That way they just added water and BBQ sauce to marinade the meat.
                    Worcestershire powder has a strong and distinctive taste that is often used to flavor beef and hearty stews. Use our Worcestershire powder to make sauce and add it to soups, chilis, cheese dishes, dips, and casseroles. You can sprinkle this powder on steaks and stir fry creations to give it extra flavor. Mix our Worcestershire

• Powersmoke_80
                    Powersmoke_80 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's a very fine powder almost like a liquid. The bag says a Dehydrated blend of French's Worcestershire Sauce.

I forgot to update this. Sorry, it went great. Fed them all and sent them home with a gunny sack of mixed taters, a sack of mixed peppers, a sack of onions, and a cooler full of ground beef. All the buts got eaten along with the smoked mac and cheese and beans. Wife has photos on her camera, ill upload them when she gets a chance to send them over.

Comment

• kmhfive
                    kmhfive commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here