Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An alternative to Halloween Candy this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    with scrambled eggs?

• ssandy_561
    commented on 's reply
    You would have needed to remove eggs from your windows if you tried to give that to the younger version of myself.

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    ....along with your porch and walkway....mailbox, car/truck....the cat

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    ComfortablyNumb out here they drive the kids around and stop at any house with a light on, don't matter how far out in the sticks you live

• Bbqmikeg
    replied
    I put out an empty bucket with a sign that reads "Take one only" and hope the bucket’s still there in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Our friends down the street give out candy to the kids and Coors light to the adults.

• Sdell
    replied
    Hot dogs maybe?

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    I knew I liked you, now I like you more...

• Old Glory
    replied
    A dollop of Deviled Ham on a Ritz.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    But dad will be back.

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Fully loaded? Hell yeah!

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    There are kids on the street we take loot bags to that afternoon.
    Hate to be like this but the kids are older now, by 7:15 we're handing out disposable razors and tampons to the high schoolers out plundering.

• Troutman
    replied
    How about a nice, hot, well rendered slice of greasy brisket point plopped into their grubby little paws. Guaranteed to not return next year

Leave a comment:

• WillTravelForFood
    replied
    Originally posted by HawkerXP View Post
    I prefer the can-o-beer hand outs.
    I've always wanted to pass out hot baked potatoes. What kid wouldn't want a hot baked potato in their candy bag?

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    I prefer the can-o-beer hand outs.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here