Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Day Weekend Cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled pork.

Comment

I did a couple sous vide / smoked chucks (no pictures) and a couple racks of St Louis cut ribs.
      Attached Files

Comment

• mcook2201
        mcook2201 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking set of ribs there. Hard to beat some St. Louis cuts

I did a Boston Butt and injected it for the first time ever. I liked it a lot and am leaning to doing it more often in the future.

Comment

I didn't do very well at taking pictures after Friday, but here are a couple. The brisket turned out awesome (Sous vide for 48 hours at 135, then SNS in the Weber kettle with a few chunks of apple. Then made nachos out of the leftover brisket, topped with some homemade sous vide pickled onions and avocado crema. Delish. Unfortunately I have no pictures of the burgers and brats.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          At first glance the hand looks to be levitating.

• rickgregory
          rickgregory commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah the shadows make him look like a BBQ Jedi - "these are the brisket slices you want..."

We did a 16lb brisket served with the Brookville old fashioned slaw. Had several of the boys college buddies come help wolf it down..
        Awesome Labor Day
        Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here