Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any favorite brand-name Ice Creams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Bell is my jams, but I can’t get it here. Tin Roof is the bomb dot com. Luckily, I found a copy cat recipe and it works! Like Mr. Bones Cherry Garcia all day!!!!

Comment

I love me some Cherry Garcia as well. But, I’m a sucker for Phish food

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Based upon my Love an Respeck fer yerself, Brother...

~~~---<<<(((S)))>>>---~~~

Reckon ah'ma gonna havedta try me some!!!

Be safe an well, Amigo!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 21, 2021, 06:42 PM.

• RickyBobby
        RickyBobby commented
        Editing a comment
        If we are talking Ben and Jerry’s, I go straight for Karamel Sutra. If you happen to be a fan of caramel, it’s doesn’t get better than this!

Tillamook. All. Day. Long.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Respeck yer spin, Brother!
        However, I only enjoy Tillamook on days that end with "Y"

Guuuddd Schnitttt, Reaper Wun Thuhree!

Pretty sure this is very local only but it is good. Probably only second to Italian gelato.

The best tasting milk from small family farms, small batch super premium ice cream available at our Ice Cream and Dairy Stores and the convenience of these great products available through old fashioned home delivery.

Comment

• Sid P
        Sid P commented
        Editing a comment
        STEbbq Oh yeah, great stuff.

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        STEbbq I forgot about oberweis! 🤤

I hadn’t heard of Tillamook, but the LW said yesterday that she’d seen it around. She just returned from the grocery store, and she bought Tillamook because they were out of Breyer’s vanilla bean. Looks like I’ll be taste testing on Thanksgiving…

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Compulsory.

• Draznnl
        Draznnl commented
        Editing a comment
        with photos

• Sid P
        Sid P commented
        Editing a comment
        @Draznll Or it didn’t happen?

For every day ice cream I go with Tillamook. But if I want something good I usually go for Ben & Jerrys.

My wife who is from Ohio really likes Graters and Jeni's but those aren't available everywhere.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Jeni’s is pretty mainstream now. I remember when they were just a little fish working all the trade shows! I recall it being very tasty.

• WillTravelForFood
        WillTravelForFood commented
        Editing a comment
        SheilaAnn Surprisingly, did not hate Jeni's Brambleberry Crunch flavor. (It's not normally one that I would select willingly)

For a "everyday" ice cream, we've found Tillamook to be a cut above the other large containers. But, for a splurge, it's Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, Phish Food, or Pistachio Pistachio.

Comment

Stone Ridge Creamery

Real high fat and creamy. If you are gonna do it, do it right. I rarely eat ice cream, but when I do I make sure it is worth it.

Comment

I live in Oregon where Tillimook is, and didn't realize that it is available so far and wide. Definitely good stuff! I also like Häagen-Dazs and Ben and Jerry's!

Comment

• ecowper
            ecowper commented
            Editing a comment
            Love Tillamook … hate both Haagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry’s, though

This one might catch a few folks off guard, but…

Tillamook!

For years I was a Bryers guy, but I’ve since found the way. Have a tub of Tillamook Marionberry Pie in the freezer right now…it’s amazing!

The wife is addicted to Ben & Jerry’s Boom Chocolata.

Comment

• Sid P
            Sid P commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO at "Marionberry Pie".

• RickyBobby
            RickyBobby commented
            Editing a comment
            That Tillamook Marionberry Pie is delicious!

• Dr. Pepper
            Dr. Pepper commented
            Editing a comment
            Tillamook is good, and Marionberries are the best!

Whatever they sell at The Corner House in Gladwin, Michigan. Mooney's, I believe. Also a fan of Blue Bell.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            That was a special place, large and always busy on hot summer nights.

Haagen Dazs Coffee....very few ingredients and very little air mixed in the ice cream

Comment

Here's another vote for Tillamook!

Comment

I was already hungry and dinner isn’t until 4:00, so I ignored the LW’s glare and dipped into the pie and Tillamook Vanilla Bean. It is delicious, a lot like the Breyer’s that I love, and maybe a little creamier. Definitely a winner!
              Attached Files

Comment

There is only one brand of ice cream that we buy.
                it's Blue Bell.

There is no reason to buy other ice cream.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here