Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Beef Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Beef Ribs

A good friend of mine won a half side of beef, in a raffle, but he doesn't like beef ribs. Well, I was the lucky recipient of the unwanted ribs. Rubbed them down with some Texas Select Basic Beef Rub, and put them in the offset at 300 degrees. Wrapped them up when the color was right, and they probed tender around 198 IT. What a meal!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brisket Syndicate; August 8, 2017, 07:11 AM.

Holy cow! That is a nice rib! Brisket Syndicate

Comment

Great looking cook

Comment

Brisket Syndicate, 👍👍👍👍👍 ! That Young Feller's Got a Day's Work in his Hand! Beautiful Job on the Ribs!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

They look great.

Comment

That's some kind of serious meaty goodness! Someone that doesn't like beef ribs? Especially the ones in those photos?!?

Comment

Great score!!! Wish I had some friends that didn't like beef ribs!

Comment

I always get a kick out of youngsters proudly holding BBQ. I'm with Danjohnston949 in the appreciation of that photo - fantastic cook.

Comment

those are TALL! awesome cook

Comment

Thanks Everyone!!

Comment

Dude looks like you won the lottery. Outstanding cook. I'm jealous.

Comment

In the picture with that kid holding this amazing looking beef rib, do any butcher types happen to know what the cut at the very top of the three layers? Looks so much different than the meat closer to the bone. Would love to get my hands on some of that, or challenge my butcher.

Comment

• Brisket Syndicate
                          Brisket Syndicate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not sure what that particular piece of meat is. These ribs actually came from a fresh butchered grass fed beef.

Love me some beef ribs! Great pictures.

Comment

Fantastic looking cook .... love the pictures ..... and next time your friend doesn't want those ribs, I'm happy to help him out with his problem.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here