Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Brisket

Had to post this bad boy I cooked 2 weeks ago!

Picked up a 18lb whole brisket as Restaurant depot, trimmed, injected with Butchers BBQ brisket injection, and rubbed with Kosher salt, course ground black pepper, and some chipotle pepper. Sat in the fridge for about 3 hrs, then thrown on the Stumps XL Baby at 225 for 18 hrs. Rested for 3 hrs in the Cambro, sliced, and enjoyed! Although the Packers lost to Atlanta that day, this did ease the pain a little!

Click image for larger version  Name:	06D3D8B1-B964-4945-AB03-D583AC87E6E0.JPG Views:	1 Size:	5.67 MB ID:	270245Click image for larger version  Name:	D486CED9-498E-4BD7-AC9A-A172B91BF182.JPG Views:	1 Size:	5.90 MB ID:	270246

That is one huge hunk of beautifulness. Nice cook.

Comment

I'm not kidding - I can't decide if I like the brisket or the pride you have in those photos better! Great job.

Comment

Kneeeee-Ice!!!

Comment

Nice looking chunk of heavenly goodness right there!!!

Comment

don't throw your back out carrying that thing around

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Looks like you had to sneak up on it in the second picture. Great looking brisket!

Comment

That is a monster! Congrats on a great looking slab o meat!

Comment

That's a great looking hunk o' meat.

Comment

what did you cook it on (type of grill/smoker)?

Comment

• DrCJ
                        DrCJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have a Stumps XL Baby

Beautiful!!!

Comment

Proper!

Comment

And you didn't invite me over? How rude ;-)

Awesome looking brisket. Not to mention freaking huge. I hope you had a couple other guys to help you with that thing.

Comment

A huge hunk of well "Q'ed" beef does help allay the pain of a season ending loss. Well done my friend!!!

Comment

• EdF
                              EdF commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "Comfort Food" at its best!

• tbob4
                              tbob4 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's why I, a 49er fan, have been eating big hunks of beef since the second game of the season.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here