Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your outdoor kitchen! (Post your cooking space!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    HawkerXP they were retired. In that pic they hadn't been used in a year.

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    What happened to the surf boards?

• hoovarmin
    replied
    I just found this pic I originally posted to this thread when Jaco was a baby (he's almost 7 now) of what our backyard looked like originally.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_47890.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1280067

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    hoovarmin I've never many problems with it but if you have a newer TV you can cast the game right off your phone to the TV too.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Allon thanks buddy! Hulagn1971 Thank you, we love our trees as well. Our backyard is eerily cooler than other places. I know the shade and the ocean breeze is the reason, but I swear if you go over our fence to our neighbor's yard, theirs is much hotter. Also, it's great to get another testimony about the Coolaroos. They are a game changer.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Dadof3Illinois I can, but I don't want risk having it not be reliable during football season.

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome outdoor space! The Coolaroo shades are perfect for keeping the sun off. We installed a couple on the top tier of our deck where all the cookers are. That side faces the west and gets blistering hot late afternoon. I really dig your trees on and around the property too.

• Allon
    commented on 's reply
    Nice digs!
    BBQ happens there...

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    can you get WiFi out there??? That's what I run my TV off of.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Attjack, Richard Chrz, Jfrosty27, Panhead John, djl. Richard and Jfrosty27 the "chimney" is actually our bird feeder photo bombing that shot 😂. I did consider adding one in case we were to install a hood, but we get ocean breezes 24/7 and after 7 months of use have never had any problem with smoke at all.

• djl
    commented on 's reply
    Our definitions of perfect aren’t even close. Absolutely incredible!

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John I have had a contractor picked out and standing by for three years! He remodeled our kitchen and other parts of our house back at that time. Been trying to save up the money and justify spending it on this. Hoping for a lottery win in the mean time. 🙄🤣

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Jfrosty27 I’ll bet you’re calling a contractor as we speak…..😂
    Very nice Dave, I really like that! Good job!

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    Man you guys are killing me! Super cool space there my friend. I also saw the chimney and wondered about it.

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    That is a fantastic space. Going to have to check out the shades, we are going to slowly add those as well. Did I see a chimney coming off the top? What will you tie into that?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here