Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your outdoor kitchen! (Post your cooking space!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    You a HAM radio guy also Bogy?

Sending sermons over the airwaves?

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    One thing I do like about it though, my neighbor has color coordinated his garbage can to blend in with the downspout!

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    My strategy has become, different zones. My main zone at my primary residence in the covered outdoor kitchen is to have a charcoal grill, a gas grill, and a flattop. But then I have a zone where the pizza oven is. I have yet another zone where the kettles live. At the cabin, it is a charcoal and gas grill in the outdoor kitchen plus, a cooking grate over the adjacent fire pit. Both properties have additional things like burners, microwaves, portables, etc. as well.
    Last edited by Attjack; July 21, 2022, 09:53 PM.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Tell her, "You're welcome, honey"

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, I'm running out of room at this house. My wife asked tonight where I was going to put the one that's still in the garage, and if I was going to expand the patio. I still plan on starting the patio at the other house this year, and I'm working on how big I want that one.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    8 cookers? You got room to grow.

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    Little smokey just then. Burn in on a new griddle. 😁

• WayneT
    commented on 's reply
    You need a dedicated fire hydrant near that!

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    Only 8? Time to go shopping! 😂

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with you PJ. Another garage kitchen makes me feel better. It’s not the kitchen. It’s the chef IN the kitchen right? Smoke on Pitmaster.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here