Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your outdoor kitchen! (Post your cooking space!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    I am very jealous. Really nice Richard. 👍👏👌

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    So ignore the grills, they got a lot of work in the last few weeks, hopefully they all get a spa day soon, like tomorrow.

here is a better set of photos from current state. We are still going to put up a ceiling fan in the gazebo, as well as get our lights set up around it, and an included power port and then some privacy curtains. we had some black dirt brought in after the concrete work, now to seed it and get the lawn healthy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BF48BEB5-00DC-462A-9608-F338E05F20D5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.36 MB ID:	1279574

Click image for larger version

Name:	6EE2A825-505B-40D0-BC1F-36D784B4CB38.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	1279585
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4028E9C0-E8EB-44D6-99B8-B89E3258A240.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	1279579
    Click image for larger version  Name:	D3EDC416-56C8-4EC8-87CC-64B1DDAF8261.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.05 MB ID:	1279575

Click image for larger version  Name:	8D72CF23-0AB9-4E5F-8366-3A9946E0FD14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.20 MB ID:	1279576
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6BBDF6D3-4053-40B1-8E50-1DCE8B6AF88B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.72 MB ID:	1279578
    Click image for larger version  Name:	629930A7-8F54-478E-A0C3-E5F09E1BAC61.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.93 MB ID:	1279580
    Click image for larger version  Name:	D3875AF6-CABC-4295-B728-CBCDE1167C49.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.86 MB ID:	1279581
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 22, 2022, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like you had better start saving for a new house with a larger yard! What with MCS and all the great friends/enablers you have here!

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    I love it. What a fun space you have.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    That's a beauty! A fitting space for Fairchild Kitchen and an investment that is worth every penny. Especially since you so often use your gifts to bless others.

• TripleB
    replied
    Finally getting my BBQ area finished. Had a fence put in and needed a bit of time for the jasmine, bougainvillea and liquidambar to grow before I posted. The area is small and no room to back up and take an overall pic...so first pic is when you walk into the area and then turn clockwise 360 degrees. Had to put a pic of my Dodger flag in the front. Hopefully they will follow the Rams as world champs
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you everyone. It has progressed so incredibly more then I had ever thought. We are taking a year off likely to rebuild savings after all the concrete work and the gazebo.

Jfrosty27 here is the link we used. https://www.backyarddiscovery.com/co...14-x-12-gazebo

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome Richard! And yes, more pics please! And no, I’m not jealous at all…😢

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice indeed!

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice. More pics and detail on the gazebo please! I want to add something similar to my patio and get out of the garage. I’ve been squirreling away a few bucks and may be able to pull it off next spring

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    That looks great!

• Jim White
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! And I see that the final inspection is in progress.

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Once I get it cleaned up from this weekend, I will take more photos. We added a lot of cement (for us) this year, even added a concrete ramp off of the main path to get me up to water hose, and other cool uses. We had a great crew over yesterday helping put the gazebo together, 7-8 people took about 6 plus hours. But the gazebo is 100 mile wind rated, and a few tons of snow load capacity,

Click image for larger version

Name:	24D2A0C9-795E-42E6-9F39-4CB304AB3BE1.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	1279419

Leave a comment:

• Alan Brice
    commented on 's reply
    I sure Love that copper top! We have two of the same cookers!! Must be twins😝
    Last edited by Alan Brice; July 23, 2022, 10:06 AM. Reason: Recognize your cookers.

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    HawkerXP No, that's a leftover from a previous pastor. TV antenna. Very hard to get any kind of signal here. Unfortunately, the antenna on top of it is old enough it has broken elements and I never even tried to use it. I stream everything.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here