Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead, here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot thank you enough, Meathead and all the other wonderful pitmasters that helped bring my Q game in outa the cold!🥩🍻

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      Just havin fun!

Welcome to the pit, it changed the way I cook out doors.

Comment

As if Meathead wasn’t awesome already, I saw this in his latest book. Go Gators!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0841.jpg Views:	45 Size:	554.3 KB ID:	1548899

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
      Founder, AmazingRibs.com 2006 - present

Hello everybody, Meathead, here. I'm guessing you all know me as the founder of AmazingRibs.com. I want to thank you for your support and introduce you to Huskee, the Manager of this forum, The Pit. He is here to help answer questions, organize topics, stimulate debate, and make this a great place to learn. Now please go back to the main Introduce Yourself channel and click "New Topic" and introduce yourself! Tell us about your cookers, tools and toys, and what you like to cook.
      Do you have an email address for comments? I'm a bit concerned about what is going on with Twitter these days.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here