Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBQ Roll Call

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got one in 2019 and love it!
    Attached Files

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the Pit!

Mine is enroute, should be here Saturday. It's been delayed one day by FedEx. Life is so unfair! Can't sleep, can't eat. My MCS is killing me! I even put out cookies and milk for the FedEx guy.

I haven't cooked anything since last July and haven't eaten any home-cooked BBQ since October! We readied our house for sale, packed and moved, so I was too busy for too long. But we're settled in now, getting the backyard around and awaiting delivery of a cord of apple wood. Got some store-bought hardwood to get me going. Can't decide whether to cook chicken, pork, beef, turkey or what. All I can think is "ALL OF THE ABOVE!"

Doctor, Doctor, give me the cure! I got a bad case of lovin' Q!

Comment

First-time poster... mine’s arriving here in Ireland today 🤞🏼

Comment

• JCBBQ
        JCBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        I just did my first cook in mine. You’re gonna love it.

I got one. But I bought it off a Pit member, so no net gain.

Comment

You guys are going to love the BBQ it makes. Takes some effort (feeding so often) but the results are always well worth it!
        I don't believe I have ever had a "so so" cook on the KBQ! And I am an amateur smoker!
        Last edited by JGrana; April 16, 2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Took delivery a few weeks ago. Already have two cooks pork ribs (A+) and prime brisket (B). Going to try chicken and Dino beef ribs soon.
          Attached Files

Comment

• jhyde2911
            jhyde2911 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don’t ask why I posted a fish picture

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice fish!

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Smoked fish?

Add me to the KBQ-60 list. Owned mine for three years. Very happy with it, but you are always learning.

Comment

Yis!!!!!!

Comment

Bought mine Jan of 2018.

Comment

Just got mine this past Saturday, So far have done 2 Tri-Tips, a couple racks of baby-backs, and a brisket. So far great success. I have been smoking food for 20 years. I have a Cook Shack smoker, a Woodwind, a Pit Barrel and those do not hold a candle to the KBQ. So glad I made the purchase. I was debating between it and an offset smoker in the same price range. The results from the KBQ are substantial compared to my other cookers. The others are great, but I feel this is the real deal, but high tech so it makes it easier.

Comment

Got one incoming, supposed to arrive in 2 days.

Comment

I stalked the KBQ since at least 2018, but bought mine in 2020 when in a panic I thought KBQ might stop making them or go out of business. After I purchased I had it assembled and smoking that afternoon. I later had a chance to talk w/ KBQ, when I had some questions about the pit (best customer service ever) and he said that business had never been better.

Comment

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good, I love to hear that. Bill Karu is the man.

First smoke on mine was yesterday. Had an awesome time!

Comment

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great to hear! Gotta love it!

I do, as of two days ago! Woohoo!

Comment

Technically I joined the club on Thursday, but mine was christened Sunday with an 8# pork butt.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Sid P; September 28, 2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• hogdog6
                      hogdog6 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She's a beaut! Many more deliciousness to come.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here