Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBQ Roll Call

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eschmid2
    commented on 's reply
    A little learning curve for sure but you will LOVE it! Make sure you are paying attention to moisture level in wood and make sure tray holding coals is always full up to the edge meaning the holes that the smoke is pulled through on bottom of tray are completely covered up with coals. Have fun !!

• MattTheGR8
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I'm going to do too, and also rotate the racks front/back occasionally.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, there is a gradient to be sure. I alas put the thickest part towards the back.

• MattTheGR8
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker The flavor is every bit as good as advertised. I need to work on the meat placement and rotation, there is more of a front/back temperature gradient than I realized.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yes!!!!!! Congrats and welcome to the family! How are you liking it so far?

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Added, welcome to the club!

• MattTheGR8
    replied
    Picked up a second hand Karubecue last month, so I can now be added to the list!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240106_111710.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	1546925

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    STEbbq If someone gets a second or third KBQ then they get listed more than once. BBQ_Bill has three.

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Ernest is listed twice at 3 and 76. Does he have two?

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    I added you to the list, #135

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Ha! ComfortablyNumb you were posting that comment while I was updating the list.
    Below Zero Smoker you are #136

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    58limited is the official scorekeeper, I'm sure he'll update and tell you next time he logs in.

• Below Zero Smoker
    replied
    This is killing me! I finally made it to the front of the waiting list and it was shipped on 12 June. I put it together and it is sitting in my garage waiting for me to heal from shoulder surgery. I am limited to the weight of a coffee cup in my right shoulder for the near future. But I have been busy absorbing everything KBQ, and I came across this channel! What is my number for proud owners of the AmazingRib KBQ?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• suhey26
    replied
    I’m spotty with checking the message boards! Yes, a proud KBQ owner since 2019.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the Pit!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here