Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grillaversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grillaversary

On this day in 2018 I put together a Weber my wife bought me, thinking I may enjoy it….. I mean, it’s alright.. lol
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DA53C46E-511C-4337-8A30-8D140A40B31E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	1118798
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; November 2, 2021, 03:54 PM.

congrats my friend and many happy returns to you and your Weber!

Comment

Good stuff Richard. Hoping for many more cooks!

Comment

With those ribs (and everything else) you put out, it's really hard to believe you've only been at it 3 years. Congrats on a really fun milestone.

Comment

Richard Chrz Oh that is so cool, given your pics and cooks, your anniversary must be like decades, so this is like a vintage throwback right?

Wait, three years? Three years?

Let’s just say you are doing a great job buddy and maybe a bit better than alright.

😁

Comment

Con grats Richard. You are off to a great start.

Comment

Happy Anniversary. I'm sure there were and will be many passionate cooks. Her sister lives here. She's hot. Well, cooling down now. We had a great cook tonight.

Comment

Not sure, what is that? no AC cord, wood pellet hopper, no temp control, and looks like a lot work.
                Did she give you that thing to keep you busy and out of her hair?
                That is what my wife likes about me BBQing. "Here is the meat for you to grill tonight, and PBR. That should keep you busy for hours."--Marital Bliss.
                Last edited by bbqLuv; November 2, 2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Huh? You've only been at this for three years? Wow! I can't wait to see what you're doing after you have a few years of experience in this game. Looking forward to many years of great cooks from you.

Comment

May enjoy it……. Jury is still out on "may" 😂

Comment

I remember one of your first posts here. You asked about an adaptation for a BBQ and you explained you were a newbie, cooking from a wheelchair. I spent a couple of weeks looking for hinges and drawing up plans for something that I thought would work. I hit independent hardware stores from Chico to Merced, CA asking owners what they thought about plans to make something. All of the sudden you were posting some of the most beautiful cooks I have seen. I laughed at myself and thought "I better slow him down, he is already better than me!" Hahahahahaha. In the end, I wasn’t smart enough to figure out something that wasn’t commercially available. I sure am glad you are here.

Comment

Congrats, and happy anniversary! Your stuff is amazing and inspiring, but seriously - only three years???
                        I haven't been here long, but I always look forward to seeing what fabulous thing you've put up. And that Weber - got one just like it and I love it!! (Despite my SNS envy... :-) )

Comment

• Sid P
                          Sid P commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can’t say it any better than Caffeine88 did - I always love your cooks and pics. Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! I think your wife was right on the money with that idea.

Comment

Happy Grillaversary Richard! Glad to have you in The Pit.

Comment

At work, don't even have time or access to directly respond, 99+%...

Nonetheless, I wanted to congratulate yer Grillaversary, any wish ya many more happy ones, Brother!

I'm always floored by what yer able to come up with, an how fast ya have risen at it all, especially bakin... Holy Toledo, Man...!!!

I gots 16 months til I can Full Retire...I can today, but I loses percentages, based on age, despite bein there 30+ years...

Then, comes Refresher Bakin...

Not givin em that, if'n I can help it, but, at least I have some semblance of a parachute...

BTW, always open to good hotdish receipts, mebbe we should make a channel? Or jus put em into Casseroles, an other Carp, Etc.
                            Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 3, 2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                              Mr. Bones commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Richard Chrz

• Richard Chrz
                              Richard Chrz commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Just say no to hot dishes and casseroles. ! 😜

• Mr. Bones
                              Mr. Bones commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Don't even git me started on th Jello molds, with fruit cocktail, shredded carrots, an other things to stir a child's heart, soul, an imagination...

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here