Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grillaversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Your learning curve went from zero to 100% in no time! You must have come from the deep end of the BBQ gene pool.

Congrats.

Kathryn

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not in my family. We never ever ate bbq growing up. Burgers (dry at that), hot dogs are what hit my parents grill. My mom made Lutheran church base hotdish style meals..
      Last edited by Richard Chrz; November 3, 2021, 03:54 PM.

Congrats!

Comment

Happy Grillaversary! Little did your wife know the obsession she was going to spawn, bringing that first Weber into the house! You put out some AMAZING stuff on your arsenal of cooking gear, that's for sure!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen.

Happy grillaversery, great work over the last 3years. You continue to raise the bbq ceiling.

Comment

Your passion is evident in your ability to do what you do with the most amazing results. That gift was more than just a cooking vessel. I believe it came in the disguise of a manual for a new chapter in your journey.

Comment

Many happy returns to your grill and yourself!!!!
          There's a 3 year old blue Weber like yours I have the hots for, guy wants a hundred for it.
          But am I setting myself up for failure again after my last affair with a Weber ended badly?
          I don't know which way to turn....

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            hunnert bucks is purty danged good fer a blue, unless it's a clapped out decades old OG...

<YHGUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhjugbvgbvgbvgbvg bvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbv gbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgbvgb v7ikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikkj,j,j,j,j,j,j,j ,j,j,> <---Smokey on keyboard, sez howdy

Buy it, flip it, if nuthin else

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here