Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN BBQ Class!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't able to attend before but now that it is rescheduled for May 26th I can make it. I just registered--hope to meet some of you there! Closer to the day please post so we can meet one another there. I have gone twice already and it's a fun day! Too bad Meathead won't be at this one. http://mnbbqsociety.com/events/?post=4975

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Skip, That's Just Great‼️ You Can Count on Us Getting Together Either Pre or Post or Both‼️ 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 🤗😇🤗 Dan

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. I am going to be out west, fishing. I wish this would have worked out for me to go. I was looking forward to hanging out with you all. Hopefully we can make it work next year. If you are going to be in town, you should attend, it is a great time.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just Make Sure You Leave A WAD OF CASH and Two NO LIMIT CREDIT CARDS for Skip and Me⁉️⁉️❗️🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡. Dan

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      HA! Talk to Skip about that. Danjohnston949

MNBBQSOCIETY TRAINING SESSION IS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY‼️‼️ We Should Have A List Of All The "PIT CLUB MEMBERS" Who Plan to Attend❗️ So We Know Who To Look For‼️ I'll Start It Off and Perhaps Those That Follow Can Add Their Name With a Comment❓❓ Dan cc. @Skip

DanJohnston949, A "Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND" Ph. #: 701-200-2319

Comment

I will be there for sure. My daughter is coming along too. I will be the bald guy with the AR Shirt on!! Hope some more can make it.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Skip, I'll Be The Short Guy in The Blue AR Shirt Probably On My Mobility Scooter❓ I Can Probably Get Buy With Out It Unless I Have To Walk a Long Ways From The Parking Lot Etc.❗️ I'm Looking Torward To Meeting You and Your Daughter‼️ Dan

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to meeting you and Eunice too!

I'll be there, looking forward to it. I'll most likely be in a grey or black Dickies style work shirt. I don't have an AR shirt I'll be on the look out for you guys. Skip Danjohnston949 Cheers!
      Last edited by DoubleUpOrQuit; May 21, 2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        Great DoubleUpOrQuit. Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday!

I've just returned home from the MN BBQ Society's Spring Training event and couldn't be more happy with the experience. The class was very well run, informative, and paced well. I came away from there with some great bits of information that I cannot wait to apply to my next cooks. If this wasn't a big enough win for the day, I also got to meet Skip and his daughter along with Danjohnston949 and his wife. What a pleasure it was to meet these folks. Great way to spend the day, for sure. Already looking forward to next year.

Comment

I agree DoubleUpOrQuit (aka Craig) that it was a great day at The U of M Meat Science Lab. We also met up with ProductPoet (aka Rob). I will try to post a couple pictures later.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_163354.jpg
Views:	908
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	505996Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_094518_001.jpg
Views:	905
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	505997Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_121300.jpg
Views:	861
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	505998Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_164147.jpg
Views:	915
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	505999
          A few pictures of the MN BBQ Spring Training. ProductPoet is missing from the group picture.

Comment

Registration is open for this years Spring Training event. Guess who the keynote speaker is? That's right, it's the one and only Meathead

Comment

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, hopefully we don't get crushed by a storm again!!!

• DoubleUpOrQuit
              DoubleUpOrQuit commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed! I think all our winter dues have been paid over the last three/four days here in MN.

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              For sure man! DoubleUpOrQuit

I am totally in again this year!! Let do this boys and girls!! All MN members should go, it is a great time. We need to represent!

Comment

Where are my MN members at?!?!?! Who is in?!?

Comment

Thanks for posting this t I just looked recently and registration was not open yet. I will definitely register now! This is a great time!

Comment

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hahahaha, I know you are better than that! Skip

• DoubleUpOrQuit
                  DoubleUpOrQuit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking forward to seeing you again Skip. It'll be nice to meet others this year too. Looking forward to it.

• Skip
                  Skip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here DoubleUpOrQuit. Looking forward to seeing you again! I sure some others sign up too. A great event for sure!

Just registered. Hasn't even been posted on the Society Facebook page. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes! Looking forward to meeting you in person!

MN Members UNITE!!!!!!!

Comment

I have a pending cook that weekend. Waiting for a confirmation from the customer which may take awhile.

Comment

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    10-4. It would be great to meet you in person!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here