Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSCG Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe your sense of smell will still return, Thunder77 . I've read articles where people say they finally get it back after 6 or 8 months. I hope that happens to you.

There will always be another BBQ deal to consider. It can wait. The important thing is to give your body time to heal completely.

I wish you well.

Kathryn

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Kathryn 😃

I know a few people who tested positive and lost their sense of smell. They are all doing better now and the sense of smell has returned. Many thoughts and positive vibes being sent your way.

Take care of yourself. You will be grilling again soon!

Comment

I agree, with others. Keep going after it, don't makes plans for the future based on struggles of today. Smell it or not, make it! There is some real mental wellness in staying engaged in activities, for the love of it, even if parts of that have changed. Find other parts that you like about it. That grill may just be the medicine you need right now. Also typically loss of one sense, generally makes others stronger, have fun paying attention to things you did not recognize so plainly before. Just my .02
      Last edited by Richard Chrz; January 29, 2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        Plus, in a year or two, if you don’t want it, someone does! You will be able to sell it.

My only regret is I didn't get it sooner. Find myself wondering if I shouldn't get an extra one just in case.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here