Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squeakin By / Makin do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! It set jus fine, an was posted in th proper place...
    I can work up th receipt, if ya think it's worth postin, Brother!

Ya ever hanker to see me projectile vomit, then Pepto is a sure, an instant bet, btw...
    it goes in, makes an immediate turnaround, an re-emerges...gaaaccckkk!!!

• Troutman
    replied
    As Member Recipe Director I have a tough choice to make here. Either we have to create a new junk food category OR I have to distribute Pepto to the winner 😩

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet Dreams, Our Prince!
    Glad ya enjoyed my post, an got yerself some much-needed laughs, as well!
    Sleep well, Brother!
    Worky-Time comes way too dang early...

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Lmao!!

I would so so eat that, and have in similar fashions.

mine was "Tina’s beef and been" in the green wrapper. Used to get them 5 for a buck on sale a long while back. Did’em up proper too like you with different fixings.

I think ive seen more pics of this cook than a lot of your others. 😃 I can even smell the cheese, oh wait the kids are eating pasta Alfredo right now.

Loving this post brother!! Off to bed now.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Sounds right tasty, an fillin! Chock fulla vitamings, too.
    Thanks fer sharin one of yer families comfort foods, much appreciated, Brother!

Leave a comment:

• surfdog
    commented on 's reply
    Confused as to the reference that you & Henrik made about extra-sharp and sharp cheddar, respectively.

Are you meaning to imply that it comes otherwise?
    Why? LOL

• JeffJ
    replied
    Mr. Bones There's not much to it.

Can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
    Can of Mexican diced tomatoes
    Can of green beans
    Can of Mexican corn
    Can of mixed veggies
    Can of sliced carrots
    Can of sliced potatoes (which I break up a bit because they are kind of big)
    Can of no bean chili

That's the base. From there, you can get as creative as you want. Don't drain anything - just throw the entire can into a pot. You and your cat can have leftovers for more than a week. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds quick, easy, an best of all, Tasty!
    Thanks fer sharin, I'd love to hear even more bout "8 can soup"

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Mr. Bones, with all that cheddar cheese on hand, just think how much you're saving on toilet paper!

• JeffJ
    replied
    I like the premise of this thread. I usually take the time to prepare dinner from scratch, but not always. Last week one evening I just didn't have time so we had "8 can soup". It's just cans of veggies, tomatoes and a can of beanless chili thrown into a pot. It's decent on its own because I buy cans that are already seasoned. But, it's a little light on broth, so I will usually add some V8 juice and some seasongs to "doctor it up" as my wife likes to say.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    That's OK, Bonesy. I get fussed at in new and unusual ways kind of frequently for reasons that only involve me.

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like you've hit the major food groups, including an ample supply of chips, in the background.

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Sharp Cheddar should be a household staple in any good home, if you ask me :-)

• JimLinebarger
    commented on 's reply
    You can't be faulted fer makin' "manufactured food" edible. A mans gotta do what a mans a mans gotta do. Fer our beef taco nights, my wife takes the "Tex-Mex" taco seasoning and tweaks it a bit to make it better.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    holehogg
    I once 'lived' midway between Sicily, an Tripoli, Libya, fer quite some time...
    Closest to Africa I've resided, but mebbe I'll git lucky, find a way there! Could Happen!
    I am honoured to even be invited, an deeply touched, Brother!
    Blessins upon all yall, there: family, friends, inner braai circle

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here