Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time pork picnic on the Pit Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    At 4.5 hours till lift off it was time for a little oil and Modified Memphis Rub

Click image for larger version

Name:	pppb.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	8888 Click image for larger version

Name:	pppb1.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	8889

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I'm going to see how loose it is when I put the hooks in it. I tie butts together. Yeh, pulled pork.

Leave a comment:

• FLBuckeye
    replied
    I just bought a picnic at my Sam's club. Getting ready to trim and salt it. Do you plan on using butchers twine? Or is it needed on a picnic? I assume you are doing it for pulled pork...

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    started a topic First time pork picnic on the Pit Barrel

First time pork picnic on the Pit Barrel

She lost two pounds taking off the skin and fat cap (13.11-11.1) The pile on the left is what was cut off the leg part. Going to hang so it is not flat, but vertically oriented in relation to the bottom of the pit. Need to cut a couple more pieces of rebar. Probably hang around 1 A.M tomorrow night. Got the salt on for the brine. Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010pponpb391.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	8519

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here