Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke is Risen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik
    replied
    And a Happy Easter to you too! Gorgeous backdrop for that smoke!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Happy Easter my brother.

Leave a comment:

• xaugievike
    replied
    They look so nice when they’re workin’!

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    A lovely morning to be alive. Food looks great too.

Leave a comment:

• droopie69
    replied
    Amen. Well spoken! What a beautiful back drop!

Leave a comment:

• Oak Smoke
    replied
    That's beautiful, the pictures are good too.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    started a topic Smoke is Risen

Smoke is Risen

Pardon the pun, but it was a glorious morning and a wonderful time to make a little smoke and reflect on what Easter means to me. He bore our sins and showed us the way, all we have to do is walk the path. Watching the smoke rise through the filtered morning light was very poignant for me this day.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Smoke.jpg Views:	1 Size:	322.9 KB ID:	668116

Doing up a small pork butt for supper, and a breakfast sausage log a la Huskee for brunch. It is truly a beautiful morning. Happy Easter my friends.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Easter cook.jpg Views:	1 Size:	228.1 KB ID:	668117
    Last edited by CaptainMike; April 21, 2019, 12:14 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here