Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St Louis Ribs 3 - 2 1/2 - 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Louis Ribs 3 - 2 1/2 - 1/2

Well, I went and cook a rack so good my wife ate two! Usually, one bone will satisfy her.
    On My Traeger Timberline 850.
    Trimmed and seasoned -- Cabela's Sweet Rib Rub
    Smoked for 3 hours, Spritz 3x with apple juice
    Double wrapped in foil with apple juice ~1/4 cup
    2.5 hour cook ribs done, removed from foil, sauced with 365 BBQ sauce and honey
    Returned the ribs to the grill and turned the grill off, setting the sauce during the cool down cycle.

The successful cook is credited to Amazing Ribs and all of your input.

Click image for larger version

Name:	St. Louis.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	1202411 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pork Ribs.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1202412

Are you sure you cooked em in the Traeger? It looks way to clean! Fess up!
    Last edited by smokenoob; April 6, 2022, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Yum. That says it all.

Comment

Nice cook!

Comment

Great looking cook!

Comment

Those look awesome. What temp did you cook them at?

Comment

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              225*F all the way.

Good lookin ribs!! Way to go!

Comment

Wibs!

Comment

They look fantastic, I never think of leaving food in the grill during the shutdown cycle which would be the perfect amount of time and temperature to for the sauce to set.

Comment

Wait a minute, what do you mean she usually only eats one ??? This isn't a bag of potato chips, you can't only JUST eat one !!!!!

Also, out of curiosity, was there some amount of PBR involved??

Comment

• bbqLuv
                    bbqLuv commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PBR, nope not this time. What a shame.

The ribs look awesome and I get it about the wife, mine will eat 2 only if they are fall off the bone. So we usually have 2 meals and I get a lunch from one rack.

Comment

• Mosca
                    Mosca commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Likewise here. She’ll eat two, and maybe sneak a third one while I’m cleaning up. But I get all the leftovers!

nice cook.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here