Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The McRib is back November 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The McRib is back November 1!

Are you getting there to camp out in line a day or two before?? Ha!

Well I'd order a couple but I won't go out of my way.

Ouch!!!!
    Passe vous....

Comment

Hmmm, hold the onions and I'm good. As long as the line isn't too long. It's really the only time I enjoy Picnic.

Comment

😳🤢🤮

Comment

WOOHOO 🎉

Comment

Perfect timing, my GI tract has just recovered from the last one I had almost a year ago. Seriously, I hate McRibs, and the feeling is apparently mutual. I just had to try another one to make sure.

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee I hate the way Big Macs are as well. It’s all bun and lettuce.

But if you actually added enough beef, say a double stacker, it might actually be pretty good.

• Mosca
              Mosca commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m not a fan either. Nor of Big Macs, Huskee . But McDonald’s breakfasts are killer.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree! Mosca

Heh. You're welcome. My birthday is the second, so of course they did it for me. May or may not have one.

Has anyone seen the ads on TV for Arby's country style rib sandwich? Very interesting idea. Anybody tried it yet?

Comment

MMM Ribwich
              Attached Files

Comment

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Take my picture down,
                Those dam cameras are everywhere.

Never had one of theirs. But have had this many times.

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...ultimate-mcrib

Comment

• Attjack
                Attjack commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I'm talking about.

To which I say:

Comment

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                I would take the Arby's sandwich any day of the week....

Never have tried one.

Comment

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                Got tapeworms????
                They smell this a comin and they'll be headin out too

• Richard Chrz
                Richard Chrz commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m pretty sure I will never have one. I love me some McDonald’s, but no interest in. Mc rib

• RichieB
                RichieB commented
                Editing a comment
                Try Meatheads version. You won't be disappointed.

I am making a list of y'all that like McRib so I know to discount any future opinions y'all share on rib cooks.

(I kid...)

Comment

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                STEbbq Joking are you? You say that now. But, Tik-Tak no take Back.HA HA

I do not understand why some people do not like the McRib. I eat them to clean my colon.

Comment

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                I gotta tapeworm and that's good enough for him....Curly, The Three Stooges....

We owe Huskee a BIG THANK YOU for sharing the McRib is back in time for winter.

Comment

Y'all make ribs. I see the pics. From there a real rib sandwich is easily in your reach.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LiwFIgcDsfCHdza4tdh0_VpDhwW2wwB76TnUgoYURVLrzayN-yhOOO4Ce0UpfaIjnwgZbpDRWjnnSlnJGqwthejNj9dPNew__hhzehVWJSZPuoCSJpXiMhLt2-hTIlaEWnWagJ_QiZwdLzQi-CxDE6aC1SkId6X46Bc0by0HX8vuEodwnZ26f1_gHB0HfhX14BF93EN9d-PmC0ov_s5NOZUUCHErnpB2r3bGXDxFPiW_vvy-8Vw4-Oh0-_40o7_
Views:	280
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	1106489

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here