Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the strangest thing you've smoked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas tank weed. It was horrific but we kept trying to wash it out. Nope. Never happened. I get a migraine just thinking about it.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment

Anyone? I did some other weird things but pictures are somewhat difficult to find. #PuraLeña to see more on Insta...
    Attached Files

Comment

If any of us remember this thread it may end up as one of the best....

Comment

My pastor grew up in the Philippines. He had two pet monkeys as pets. He had to be around 10 years old at this time.

He came home one day and his security detail were in the backyard smoking his pet monkeys. Needless to say he's been forever traumatized.

Comment

For me Chocolate. Keep it on ice to keep it from melting and the temp way down. The outside sweats just enough to take some smoke flavor. Was excellent.

Love the thread. Been laughing my way through.

Comment

It depends on whether you are talking about on the grill, or in a pipe, or rolled in paper.
            Last edited by Thunder77; July 18, 2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I don't know if this is strange but I made chicken pot pie filling from a couple rotisserie chickens, poured it into a Pyrex casserole pan, topped it off with store bought biscuit dough a d threw it into the smoker and much to my surprise, it was the best pot pie I ever had.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds much more delicious than strange, actually!
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 8, 2020, 05:53 AM.

Twinkies!!
              Line up several on a soaked wooden plank and cover with peanut butter, strawberry preserves, chocolate and marshmallows. Smoke them at medium-high for about 5 minutes, then turn down heat to 300 for 10-15 minutes. When Twinkies are lightly browned and everything is gooey, they are ready.
              Not recommended for diabetics!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Not a diabetic, but might haveta be, after ingestin 1-2 of these lol!

Lemme ask ya this much; how in Blue Blazes am I gonna be ablt to tell when my Twinkies're 'lightly browned', with alla that other stuff all kinda slathered upside em?

I can only say it wasn't food....

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                With ya, Brother... 5th Amendment comes into play, at some point lol

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here