Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is your cooking to-do list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bread... I think this is gonna become my New Years resolution fail... Last year I said bread and I did buy some bowls and some tools... but have not made bread. And the way my year is going, I'm not gonna have time for it. Then next year I have to grow up and find a real job, so who knows what my schedule will allow... but dangit, my to do is gonna be bread until I do it

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      STEbbq honestly its a time issue. Also I set myself up for failure, the goal is sourdough... the reality is I should start with simple hard to fail things... but my brain is set on establishing and tendering yeast, and I have no time for that. I do that to myself a lot.

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife makes the bread in the family and she makes some amazing fresh bread but she doesn't. do sour dough yet. The bread is so good we just eat it with Irish butter and joke about being so poor we can only eat bread and butter. But Damn, when she makes it, it is all I want to eat. She definitely doesn't have a starter saved somewhere.
      Last edited by STEbbq; September 28, 2021, 08:32 PM.

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know a lot about yeast or sour dough but homemade bread is Amazing!

I am a total bread whore / snob now.

This is a great idea, gonna start my list.

Comment

Picked up some Beef neck bones last night when I was at the store. I have never cooked them before, but looking forward to throwing them on the KBQ.

Anything new is always fun. Not always great tasting.....but always fun to try new things out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here