Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled pork is my most requested item. So I guess I could get an award for that. The problem is, I'm not really a big fan of pulled pork.

Comment

• glitchy
      glitchy commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot tell you how much I can relate to that. I’m not a huge pork fan period other than sausages, pepperoni, and bacon. I’m not even a huge bacon fan really, I like it a LOT on a burger or BLT, but I’ll always choose sausage over it where it fits. I have friends try to pay me for smoked pork butts. I have lately found I really like bbq pork ‘tacos’. Just pulled pork, colby jack, and bbq sauce in a tortilla. It’s moved me from only when I’m asked, to occasionally actually wanting to smoke one.
      Last edited by glitchy; July 16, 2021, 10:31 PM.

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      I am the same glitchy . Meh on pulled pork by itself but absolutely love it in tacos or mixed in with eggs and potatoes etc

The trophy that’s true for the single second at the end of the cook! You know 10,000 other people are about to finish and take that sucker away from you. By then I’m eating so I won’t notice it’s gone.
    Attached Files

Comment

A good buzz, a good beer, and good Q, I guess it would be experience medal. Lol
      Last edited by Richard Chrz; July 25, 2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

"Looks better than it tastes" (usually my stuff is edible and sometimes quite good, but I pride myself on trying to do things that look different, and well sometimes that leads to things that aren't quite right)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here