Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Signature Dish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri-Tip on the Kettle. Salt+Pepper - Sear first then 30 minutes on "cool" side. Everyone whos had it talks about it a lot and requests it. Its funny to me because its probably the easiest thing I know how to grill. Very forgiving.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Wedunne
      Wedunne commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good. Tritip is one of my favorite things to cook. And welcome to the Pit!

Braised Lamb Shank over Polenta

Click image for larger version

Name:	CA88F189-939B-4725-83FA-CD3C96D405D3.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	1008816

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this dish. Try pre-smoking the shank prior to braising, you'll thank me for the suggestion

Love me some lamb!

Comment

I followed Troutman's recipe exactly and it was outstanding. As I was walking out of the store with the ingredients, I saw some artichoke hearts and thought I'll add those and then call it mine own, they were good. :-)

Comment

I do 95% of the cooking so they got to eat what they get.
        Top of the list from both family and friends and my favourite is beef lasagne.
        Close for second to fourth place in no particular order.
        Curry and rice with any protein for meat including ground beef.
        Mac & Cheese.
        Spaghetti Bolognese.

Comment

• Willy
          Willy commented
          Editing a comment
          I want to thank you once again for your monkey gland steak recipe! Yummy!

• holehogg
          holehogg commented
          Editing a comment
          Willy funny you mention that a friend and myself were discussing our monkey gland recipes just this part week. Glad you enjoy. I need to make some haven't done in a very long while.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here