Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotissiere Moroccan lamb mechoui on boneless leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotissiere Moroccan lamb mechoui on boneless leg

Used the recipe on this site as a basis for attached, and it's a really good recipe IMO. Came out great, very flavorful. Saturday morning I dry brined the meat and then added the marinade a few hours after the brine for a Sunday cook at 325 degrees on weber 26. I added good sized handfuls of fresh herbs and stems to coals at beginning for a little outdoor flavor. I'd make this again, really an old school, very ethnic lamb dish, like you would find in Morocco.

That really looks superb!!!

Comment

Looks perfectly cooked, nice one.

Comment

Thanks guys. For some reason, my comments below each picture don't match up with its correct picture Anyways, love this site, tons of great resources here. My game has elevated since joining!!!

Comment

Looks awesome!!! Nicely done!

Comment

That looks outstanding! My daughter and I are doing the same recipe, but we are cutting into chunks and grilling that way. Next time I'm going to rotisserie that leg like you did.

Comment

I think I just sprained a saliva gland ...

Comment

That looks fantastic!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here