Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Mozzarella stuffed Sausage Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked Mozzarella stuffed Sausage Balls

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1979.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	552002Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1980.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	552003 Smoked them hot. About 400 degrees for 20 minutes with an apple chunk.
    Then grilled them off for about 5 minutes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1982.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	552006Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1981.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	552005 Served with Rigatoni and Ragu.

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      MMMMMMmmmmm!

OOhhh, that looks great. I have some lamb sausage sitting in the fridge waiting for something like this, thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      You HAD some lamb sausage...While you were taking your nap, I snuck in, cooked them, and ate them. You didn't notice because I replaced them with a bottle of Scotch.

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I saw you texastweeter but was busy constraining my Attack Siamese from going all cat-ninja on you. And good scotch is a fair trade for some lamb sausage. I can make more sausage, not so much good scotch. BTW, I did the dishes before the wife got home, whew!

Looks fantastic. Did you use your own meatball recipe?

Comment

• ssandy_561
      ssandy_561 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just used an Italian sausage chub and added crushed red pepper, an egg and bread crumbs.

Those look crazy delicious!

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Iiiiiiiiii like it!!!!!!

Comment

throw a few my direction. look great.

Comment

I'm now waiting for HouseHomey to throw down West Coast style, BOOM!

Comment

Those look awesome!! Nice job.

Comment

And to think I was just in Columbus Ohio last week. I thought I could smell something good cooking.

Comment

I LOVE meatballs! And that has nothing to do with me being Swedish

They look great! I haven't stuffed mozarella inside, but that sure looks a winner to me!

Comment

• Troutman
                    Troutman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh man my Swedish grandma used to make Swedish meatballs .... you brought back a fond memory my friend !!

I'm a sucker for some well darkened meatballs.

Comment

CaptainMike I was thinking the same thing. Is it wrong to fry sausage in lard?

Comment

Those look delicious! I hope nobody in my office saw me drooling all over my keyboard when I saw those pictures.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here