Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Critical Hot Dog Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also (gasp) squirted / spread my condiments right onto th bun, then jus rolled my dog in it, to coat it, all over...

Comment

Bun, hot dog, then either chili or mustard on top the dog....maybe some cheese with chili. All that other stuff can remain in the garden.

Comment

Bun, mustard, hot dog, Wolf Brand Spicy Chili No Beans, cheese and chopped onion. Oh yeah!
        Last edited by Panhead John; September 14, 2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          No hot dog? You are a weirdo.

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Correction made. So I’m a weirdo, big deal. Word on the street is you cook your steaks well done and turn em with a fork. 🥸

When I was in college I used to work at the Bradley Center which was in downtown Milwaukee. It was where the bucks played. I work in the parking garage that’s attached to it and at the end of each shift we were given a ticket to redeem for a free hotdog/bratwurst. I don’t like Chicago dogs despite living in Chicago and other than ketchup I might sometimes only use onions and mustard. But at the Bradley center I got into the habit of putting my toppings on the side of the bun because I would always have to first unroll and then roll up the hotdog to take it back to my seat and then eat it and that’s how I still currently do my toppings on the side. Whereas I’m a slob with just about any other food somehow not so much with hotdogs.

Comment

For me, it's mustard on first. The sport peppers, onions, and relish can go either before or after the hot dog. The pickle and celery salt go on top. I'll skip the tomato. I can't handle raw tomatoes except in pico de gallo.

Comment

Over, under, all the same; doesn’t matter.

Comment

For me, it depends on the type of bun or roll being used. If there's room, both top and bottom. If not, then whatever will make it easier to eat.

Comment

I know I will be receiving my cancellation notice from Huskee for this but I going to say it anyway.
                Eating a hot dog is like eating at Dennys; You don't purposely go to Dennys, you may end up there but you don't go there.
                Replace the dog with some sausage and I'm in.

Comment

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You’ve mentioned you’ve never been inside a Walmart, now you’re bashing Denny’s. What kind of heathen are you?

• ofelles
                  ofelles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smart and good looking of course, just ask me! Panhead John

With all of this hotdog talk, Imay have to do this again tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA110B74-EE8D-43A7-915D-36ADF06B6749.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	1095439

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	weiner-dancing-weiner.gif
Views:	58
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	1095605

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here