Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burger Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burger Ideas?

Need some cheeseburger ideas? Check this out. Pretty Awesome.

Whether you're looking for the perfect macaroni and cheese or fondue recipe, check out our cheese recipes out for some cheesy inspiration or tips.

Green chile salsa takes ordinary burgers and makes them extraordinary. Green chile cheeseburgers can be found throughout New Mexico, featuring a serious dollop of a green chile salsa and slice of melted cheese to hold it in place. Here's an amazing recipe for making a delicious multipurpose green chile salsa.

These are dynamite, the salsa is soooooooo good, goes well with all kinds of stuff, other sandwiches, wraps, as a dip with chips and our favourite: on pizza with hot Italian sausage.

I add two roasted green bell peppers to this and I double the amount of lime juice and cilantro that the recipe calls for, I find it is really spicy if you don't do that, but it is personal preference. It is still quite spicy with these modifications, so if you like heat, you really can't go wrong here.

Comment

• Dr ROK
      Dr ROK commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely need to try this salsa on the next hot Italian sausage pizza I make! Wish I'd have seen this two days ago. We did a pizza night where we did 6 pies and that combination sounds fantastic! Won't be making dough till next week

Try this...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/t...al-beauty.html

Did 4 as a first-time cook on the new GrillGrates. No Couch Tonite!

And this...!

Law = Law(d)! This is way too @#!& Good!
    Here's the recipe - it's low sodium to boot!

1 1/4 pounds ground beef
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
    1/2 teaspoon onion powder
    1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
    2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
    1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Now for the killer. Cook these in cast iron. Throw in some onions and cook them up in the grease. Melt some cheese over the burgs. Serve the burgs right out of the iron onto the bun and pile with onions. Don't drain anything. Don't need condiments; may need bib.

Law!

--Ed
    Last edited by Medusa; June 20, 2015, 08:33 AM. Reason: Added Recipe for Law

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here