Anybody know where to get capons in the central texas area?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
capons in central texas?
Collapse
X
-
sorry I can't help you with neutered Roosters (but if/when you find some I would like to know just to see how much of a difference there is between them and hens) off the subject (as I always am) what is considered central Texas? I live in west Texas, But its the bottom part of the pan handle what would El Paso be? I use to live in Dallas/Ft worth which was called North Texas even though Amarillo is way north of there? so really wondering what is Central Tx (if I had to hazard a guess I would bet Austin area?) Good luck with your hunt!
-
Stevo, GadjetGriller, Off the Subject of Capons but Not to Far! Did I ever tell you Fellers about the Old Texas Farmer and the Old North Dakota Farmer that met for the First Time at the Big Ag Meeting in Washington DC? Well it Seems these Two Old Farmers were Both a Little on the Windy Side! They Fit in Well in Washinton DC! As such things Go they began Comparing the Size of Their Operations Backhome? Well it Seems the Texan led off with the fact that He would take the Hired Man to the field at Day Light and at Sundown He would Go Pick him Up! ( I Hope You Boys Are Old Enough For This Story!) Well, as He Picked the Man Up The Texan noticed his Man and Equp had only completed One Round on the Field! At that Point the ND Farmer interrupted the Texan, and Commented that He had Once Owned a Tractor Like That Himself!
Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
Comment
-
I called Central Market in Austin and they said they're getting some in tomorrow. They'll be frozen though, but maybe that's the best I can do. Dunno yet if they are pre-brined.
Comment
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.







)

Comment