Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simon and Garfunkel Chicken tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon and Garfunkel Chicken tonight

Miss Terri (my wife) asked and Miss Terri shall receive The Master's Simon and Garfunkel Chicken. Does anyone have their own little added twist to this recipe? I considered doing it in the WSM but is that a bad idea considering I should cook at around 325 per Meathead's method, otherwise cooking in my Weber Kettle. I thought some garlic mashed potatoes will go well. I'll be enjoying that with the wonderful Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier and and/or a THE CRISP, a pils from Sixpoint Brewery, rated world-class by the Bros on Beeradvocate.com.

Have a great weekend everyone!

If you can get the WSM up to 325, then the WSM by all means. I've done it with a single chimney of Kingsford Professional ... all the way to 425, actually. That said, the Weber is gonna work just great, too. The longer you can let the bird's skin dry in the fridge before you cook it, the better.

Comment

• Ribber
      Ribber commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the tips!

Ribber, I'm just prepping to smoke a turkey tomorrow. So I refreshed myself on all the tips and tricks. :-) Hope your chicken turns out great.

Comment

• Ribber
      Ribber commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It turned out excellent. Did it on the kettle. Good luck with your turkey!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here