Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicking Myself Beef Back Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking Myself Beef Back Ribs

We don't have a local source I can find for Dino Beef Ribs but still have fun cooking back ribs. Did these yesterday on the Weber / SNS at 240 for 3 hours with an apple cherry wood combo and then wrapped and cooked 90 minutes until they were butta at 195. I'm kicking myself because I forget how much beef fat heaven these babies generate (about a quarter cup) and I forgot to use a clean drip pan. Grrrrr. Note to self... note to self... note to self...
    Attached Files

Those are beautiful

Comment

Oh man. I am with you brother. Beef ribs of any type are heaven on a plate. Nicely done.

Comment

Outstanding!!

Comment

Wibs!

Comment

Total Eye Candy, an Yummification... is they a Problem, Here lol ? :P

What's a lil Beef Love, Among Friends, after all is said an done???

Really Nee-Ice Lookin Beef Ribs, Brother!

Leastwise, That there's My Dang Dang Story, an I'm Certes gonna stick Right To it...
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 9, 2020, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I hope the taste of those ribs got you over missing out on the drippings.

Comment

Keller’s Meats has Dino ribs. Not sure where you are in town, but the location on Coors and Montano has had them each time I’ve gone in and asked for them. They aren’t in the case, you have to ask and they have them in the back.

But those ribs you made do look good!

Comment

• cgrover60
                  cgrover60 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to know barelfly, I shop at the Eubank store and the last couple times all they had were back ribs in the back but it's been awhile so I'll try again next time.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here