Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribeyes and Shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribeyes and Shrimp

Today was ribeye day. I put them on the kettle for Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0011.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	444.3 KB
ID:	79782 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0016.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	489.9 KB
ID:	79783 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0017.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	377.8 KB
ID:	79784 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0013.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	485.7 KB
ID:	79785 indirect and the gasser for the sear. They were pretty tasty with grill asparagus, grill shrimp and loaded baked potato salad.

Gots me DROOOOOOOOOLING.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL....I was drooooooooling while i was cooking them

Looks great. What temp did you go on each side for the indirect before putting on the gasser? What temp did you pull from the gasser?

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      jlazar I had the PartyQ set at 230 F and I let them go to 145 before searing them on the gasser except for one that I took to 160 because the wife wants her steak WELL DONE.

That looks great! I love the color on the steaks...

Comment

Nice pics DWCowles ! Did you get a new camera recently?

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee no it's a Nikon 3200 that I have had for 2-3 years

I love when DWCowles comes back from a haul, he cooks up a storm!

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      The Burn LOL...that's because we can only cook certain foods in the truck and we don't eat at truckstops. We are doing the low carb diet so that means no fast food resturauts. Not to mention that I love to cook outdoors

• The Burn
      The Burn commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you, man. Nothing like Cue for us low carb eaters - as long as you go easy on sauces/marinades

• Guy
      Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he does cook up a storm, I enjoy it too.

Lookin good, DWCowles ! Nice pics, I'd love to try some shrimp! I haven't done (tiger) shrimp on my grill yet, will put that on the todo list.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here